/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Pfhor Turret
Posted By: PerseusSpartacusDate: 7/18/12 12:38 p.m.

Production of my Aleph One mod 'Marathon: Ex Pluribus' has begun. So far, I haven't changed anything radically; I've mostly added new textures to compliment the old ones and changed the color tables for some of the monsters. However, I plain to replace the old F'lickta with two new enemy types; Pfhor Turrets and Pfhor Mines.

The trouble is, I don't know what a Pfhor Turret should look like. So, I give the question to the public:

What do you think a Pfhor Turret would look like?

The basic idea is that it's like an auto-defense turret. It can't move around at all, though. If it can still look reasonably separate from the floor (as in not fully attached to the floor, more just set on top of it, like a modern MG turret), that would be a big plus.

Send a drawing of your concept, or at least a link to it. Downloads are allowed, but not recommended. Try to be as creative as possible. However, make sure it doesn't look too human, and also make sure it fits the Pfhor style. Also, if you can provide more than one view of it in the drawing you provide, that would be great. Coloring isn't necessary, but it is an option.

If I like your drawing enough, I may feature something like it in my game. I will also put your name in the credits. However, I won't say whose drawing I liked most until Ex Pluribus comes out - I'll keep it a surprise. ;)

Cheers,
Perseus

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Pfhor TurretPerseusSpartacus 7/18/12 12:38 p.m.
     Re: Pfhor TurretGodot 7/18/12 1:11 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.