/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: I Don't Think We Survived That Nova...
Posted By: listenerDate: 6/17/12 2:56 p.m.

In Response To: Re: I Don't Think We Survived That Nova... (Philtron)

: Selectively quoting from the final screen: "Once I thought to escape.
: To... step out of the path of collapse. Escape would make us god."
: "You follow the path, fitting into an infinite pattern. Yours to
: manipulate, to destroy and rebuild."
: "I know who you are. You are Destiny." [note capitalization]

Here's how I see things. This is not the discredit Philtron, whose points are valid, but to put forth how I see it.

:"Once I thought to escape... to step out of the path of collapse. Escape would :make us god."

That didn't happen.

:You follow the path, Fitting into an infinite pattern.

The SO followed the infinite pattern, one where the strongest command their... 'Troops'

:Yours to manipulate , to destroy, and rebuild.

We manipulated the pfhour(with Durandel's help. We destroyed the Pfhor.
We Rebuilt(protected) the human race's legacy.

:I know who you are. You are Destiny.

We could've died before we even started. We could've died at anytime. We won against immeasurable odds. We stopped the Pfhour, we saved the universe, we did what no man could've done alone.

But we did.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

I Don't Think We Survived That Nova...PerseusSpartacus 6/10/12 10:09 a.m.
     Re: I Don't Think We Survived That Nova...Godot 6/10/12 10:54 a.m.
           Re: I Don't Think We Survived That Nova...PerseusSpartacus 6/10/12 2:04 p.m.
                 Re: I Don't Think We Survived That Nova...listener 6/13/12 9:27 a.m.
                       Re: I Don't Think We Survived That Nova...PerseusSpartacus 6/13/12 11:27 a.m.
                       Re: I Don't Think We Survived That Nova...Blayne 6/15/12 9:29 p.m.
     Re: I Don't Think We Survived That Nova...Philtron 6/13/12 2:59 p.m.
           Re: I Don't Think We Survived That Nova...PerseusSpartacus 6/13/12 3:35 p.m.
                 Re: I Don't Think We Survived That Nova...Philtron 6/13/12 8:07 p.m.
                       Re: I Don't Think We Survived That Nova...PerseusSpartacus 6/13/12 9:51 p.m.
                             Re: I Don't Think We Survived That Nova...Philtron 6/14/12 7:22 a.m.
                                   Re: I Don't Think We Survived That Nova...PerseusSpartacus 6/14/12 8:54 a.m.
                                         Re: I Don't Think We Survived That Nova...listener 6/14/12 9:36 a.m.
                                               Re: I Don't Think We Survived That Nova...Philtron 6/14/12 5:38 p.m.
                                                     Re: I Don't Think We Survived That Nova...listener 6/17/12 6:59 a.m.
                                                           Re: I Don't Think We Survived That Nova...PerseusSpartacus 6/17/12 1:13 p.m.
                                                                 Re: I Don't Think We Survived That Nova...Philtron 6/17/12 2:03 p.m.
                                                                       Re: I Don't Think We Survived That Nova...listener 6/17/12 2:56 p.m.
                                                                             Re: I Don't Think We Survived That Nova...Philtron 6/17/12 3:55 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: I Don't Think We Survived That Nova...listener 6/18/12 9:21 a.m.
                                                                       Re: I Don't Think We Survived That Nova...PerseusSpartacus 6/17/12 5:48 p.m.
                                                                             Re: I Don't Think We Survived That Nova...Philtron 6/18/12 6:30 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: I Don't Think We Survived That Nova...Godot 6/18/12 9:51 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: I Don't Think We Survived That Nova...Philtron 6/18/12 12:37 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: I Don't Think We Survived That Nova...Godot 6/19/12 9:58 a.m.
                                                                                                     Re: I Don't Think We Survived That Nova...Philtron 6/20/12 1:47 p.m.
                                                                                                           Re: I Don't Think We Survived That Nova...PerseusSpartacus 6/20/12 3:26 p.m.
                                                                                                                 Re: I Don't Think We Survived That Nova...Philtron 6/21/12 3:06 p.m.
                                                                                                                       Re: I Don't Think We Survived That Nova...PerseusSpartacus 6/21/12 3:19 p.m.
                                                                       Re: I Don't Think We Survived That Nova...treellama 6/18/12 7:59 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.