/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Marathon: Legends of Carnage
Posted By: GodotDate: 5/12/12 10:56 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Marathon: Legends of Carnage (PerseusSpartacus)

: I have some bad news.

: I haven't received any fan short stories yet. If I don't receive any within
: the next week, I'm afraid I'll have to cancel Marathon: Legends of
: Carnage.

: Terribly sorry. I don't want to do it either, but M:LoC doesn't seem to be
: receiving much attention.

Sign of the times.

Another way to approach this is to check the Marathon Fan Fiction page. Select the stories you like, contact the authors to see if they will let you use their work, add your illustrations and compile your compendium of Marathon stories.

One problem you may have is contacting the original authors. However, since the work is already in the public domain and you are not making any money from this you should be able to use them even without getting consent provided you acknowledge the source.

Cheers
Hamish

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Marathon: Legends of CarnagePerseusSpartacus 5/2/12 9:14 p.m.
     Re: Marathon: Legends of CarnageGodot 5/3/12 7:47 a.m.
           Re: Marathon: Legends of CarnagePerseusSpartacus 5/3/12 9:09 a.m.
                 Re: Marathon: Legends of Carnageukimalefu 5/3/12 9:23 a.m.
                       Re: Marathon: Legends of CarnageBob-B-Q 5/4/12 9:07 a.m.
                 Re: Marathon: Legends of CarnagePerseusSpartacus 5/5/12 12:32 p.m.
                       Re: Marathon: Legends of CarnagePerseusSpartacus 5/7/12 8:58 p.m.
     Re: Marathon: Legends of CarnagePresident People 5/3/12 11:05 a.m.
           Re: Marathon: Legends of CarnagePerseusSpartacus 5/3/12 11:57 a.m.
                 Re: Marathon: Legends of CarnagePerseusSpartacus 5/5/12 12:31 p.m.
                       Re: Marathon: Legends of Carnagelistener 5/5/12 3:06 p.m.
                             Re: Marathon: Legends of CarnagePerseusSpartacus 5/5/12 4:39 p.m.
                                   Re: Marathon: Legends of Carnagelistener 5/10/12 3:08 p.m.
                                         Re: Marathon: Legends of CarnagePerseusSpartacus 5/10/12 4:27 p.m.
                                               Re: Marathon: Legends of Carnagelistener 5/11/12 3:21 p.m.
     Re: Marathon: Legends of CarnagePerseusSpartacus 5/12/12 10:12 a.m.
           Re: Marathon: Legends of CarnageGodot 5/12/12 10:56 a.m.
                 Re: Marathon: Legends of CarnagePerseusSpartacus 5/12/12 11:13 a.m.
                       Re: Marathon: Legends of Carnagelistener 5/12/12 11:23 a.m.
                             Re: Marathon: Legends of CarnagePerseusSpartacus 5/12/12 12:30 p.m.
                                   Re: Marathon: Legends of Carnagelistener 5/12/12 1:15 p.m.
                                         Re: Marathon: Legends of Carnagelistener 5/13/12 10:28 a.m.
                                               Re: Marathon: Legends of CarnagePerseusSpartacus 5/15/12 10:35 a.m.
                                                     Re: Marathon: Legends of Carnagelistener 5/18/12 12:24 p.m.
                                                           Re: Marathon: Legends of CarnagePerseusSpartacus 5/18/12 12:46 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Marathon: Legends of Carnagelistener 5/18/12 4:05 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Marathon: Legends of CarnagePerseusSpartacus 5/18/12 5:11 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.