/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Marathon - Ex Pluribus
Posted By: PerseusSpartacusDate: 4/20/12 3:07 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Marathon - Ex Pluribus (listener)

: what did the flickta do?

They're just so irritating. They lack any interesting features, and they just waste all your ammo. They just run at you, try to hit you with a ball of glop (which I never understand), and they don't die fast enough. The only time I really enjoyed being with a F'lickta was when I got to crush it under a platform, and it was trapped and not really a threat to me anyways.

: Just get to me when you need a beta, and keep us posted.

I sure will. Still, it'll be a good while before I get around to doing much on it.

Cheers,
PerseusSpartacus

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Marathon - Ex PluribusPerseusSpartacus 4/18/12 1:30 p.m.
     ***SPURIOUS INTERRUPT DETECTED***PerseusSpartacus 4/18/12 1:43 p.m.
           Re: ***SPURIOUS INTERRUPT DETECTED***listener 4/18/12 1:49 p.m.
                 Re: ***SPURIOUS INTERRUPT DETECTED***PerseusSpartacus 4/18/12 2:12 p.m.
                       Re: ***SPURIOUS INTERRUPT DETECTED***listener 4/18/12 2:37 p.m.
                             Re: ***SPURIOUS INTERRUPT DETECTED***PerseusSpartacus 4/18/12 2:42 p.m.
                                   Re: ***SPURIOUS INTERRUPT DETECTED***listener 4/18/12 2:52 p.m.
                                   Marathon - Ex PluribusPerseusSpartacus 4/18/12 3:55 p.m.
                                         Re: Marathon - Ex Pluribuslistener 4/18/12 4:02 p.m.
                                               Re: Marathon - Ex PluribusPerseusSpartacus 4/18/12 5:05 p.m.
                                                     Re: Marathon - Ex Pluribuslistener 4/20/12 1:50 p.m.
                                                           Re: Marathon - Ex PluribusPerseusSpartacus 4/20/12 3:07 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.