/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Ghost in the Shell influences on Marathon?
Posted By: XaleManixDate: 3/27/12 9:46 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Ghost in the Shell influences on Marathon? (Jabberwok)

: Oh, unless there is a manga of the same name that predates that. I'm only
: familiar with the anime.

Dont remember when Masamune published the manga, but the movie as stated before did come out after M1. I also just remembered seeing a videoclip of bungie studios with a poster from the movie in the offices. I wanna say it was during the 10thand anniversary retrospective, so it might be from halo's development.

Side note, posting from an android phone is nigh impossible, but i somehow managed it (with this post)

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Ghost in the Shell influences on Marathon?XaleManix 3/27/12 4:49 p.m.
     Re: Ghost in the Shell influences on Marathon?Alric 3/27/12 6:21 p.m.
     Re: Ghost in the Shell influences on Marathon?Jabberwok 3/27/12 9:02 p.m.
           Re: Ghost in the Shell influences on Marathon?Jabberwok 3/27/12 9:04 p.m.
                 Re: Ghost in the Shell influences on Marathon?XaleManix 3/27/12 9:46 p.m.
                       Re: Ghost in the Shell influences on Marathon?Jabberwok 3/28/12 6:45 a.m.
                             Re: Ghost in the Shell influences on Marathon?XaleManix 3/28/12 7:30 a.m.
                                   Re: Ghost in the Shell influences on Marathon?Jabberwok 3/29/12 6:24 a.m.
                       Re: Ghost in the Shell influences on Marathon?Godot 3/29/12 10:47 a.m.
           Re: Ghost in the Shell influences on Marathon?Godot 3/27/12 11:11 p.m.
                 Re: Ghost in the Shell influences on Marathon?Alric 3/28/12 5:32 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.