/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

UESG Salinger? *LINK*
Posted By: XaleManixDate: 3/24/12 6:55 p.m.

Being only as old as Marathon, and a pitiful excuse for a Cyborg, I must confess before beginning my post that I have not completed any of pre-Halo Bungie titles. However, I have spent a great deal of time reading the Story Page, and pondering what I read.

Today, during the time I've spent reading through the page, I stumbled upon "Where Giants Have Fallen" and this lead Via google to Jjaro.net.

I got lost within that directory for a time, then stumbled upon what appeared to be entries about something called the Salinger project.

This (as well as Where Giants Have Fallen, and other items on the Jjaro.net pages) has eluded my notice, and I cannot find anything on the story page related to this.

Post-script: I previously registered on these forums with my actual name, registered to my hotmail account, however, I do not remember doing this, and the profile does not appear when I search for it. In addition, I would like to take this space to apologize to an individual for sending him an email earlier today in which I said I'd prefer to stay away from forums, then several hours later posting on the forums.

I may have goofed in that regard.

poet? pocket?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

UESG Salinger? *LINK*XaleManix 3/24/12 6:55 p.m.
     Re: UESG Salinger?Godot 3/24/12 11:22 p.m.
           Re: UESG Salinger?Hopper 3/25/12 8:26 a.m.
                 Re: UESG Salinger?XaleManix 3/25/12 8:49 a.m.
           Re: UESG Salinger?XaleManix 3/25/12 9:33 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.