/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

OK, I Don't Want Much Else
Posted By: EarthtopusDate: 2/25/12 4:32 p.m.

Pro Tip: It's best not to have trained your housemates' cat to abruptly jump up on your shoulders. It was so much cuter when she was a kitten and not playing a...healthy amount of PiD. A roomful of Oozes is bad enough without SUDDEN CLAW ATTACK FROM BEHIND.

I think my expedition is going to come to a triumphant failure, but not yet, since it's possible to do very well once...but the Wraiths, Spheres, Skitters, Ghasts, and Greater Nightmares are going to have something to say about it the second time round. I've already pointlessly deferred punishment (I didn't get the bomb to avoid what now seems to be about 40 damage), so I am still going to blow those potions and see if I can no-hit OKWEWS once, and then have a good time watching the damage ratio come back down to saner levels. At least I still have a buttload of blue potions, so outright survival won't be too much of a worry.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

OK, I Don't Want Much ElseEarthtopus 2/25/12 4:32 p.m.
     Re: OK, I Don't Want Much ElseGodot 2/25/12 11:30 p.m.
           Re: OK, I Don't Want Much ElsePresident People 2/26/12 3:32 p.m.
                 Blue Meanie Screenshots *LINK*President People 3/19/12 1:10 p.m.
                       Re: Blue Meanie ScreenshotsPresident People 3/19/12 1:12 p.m.
                       Re: Blue Meanie ScreenshotsMrM12LRV 3/19/12 2:11 p.m.
                       Re: Blue Meanie ScreenshotsGodot 3/19/12 2:46 p.m.
                             Re: Blue Meanie ScreenshotsPresident People 3/19/12 7:56 p.m.
                                   Re: Blue Meanie ScreenshotsHopper 3/20/12 10:42 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.