|Pathways maps beta 2 *LINK*|
|Posted By: Hopper||Date: 2/23/12 1:55 p.m.|
* The lower frame uses tabs and grids for better use of the space.
* Next to the Levels tab in the top-right, you can switch between standard and "light" (traditional print-style) layouts. The light version has details about item locations, and the inventory lists of the dead, which are temporarily absent from the full version.
On my to-do list:
* Add special cases for the unusual monsters and items. WYS stuff is on the Locations tab for now.
* Parse the player inventory, so I can include that on the starting map.
* Track down where point totals are stored, and which doors are initially open.
* Do something about that suspiciously empty space to the right of the map...
|Pathways maps beta 2 *LINK*||Hopper||2/23/12 1:55 p.m.|
|Re: Pathways maps beta 2||MrM12LRV||2/23/12 2:16 p.m.|
|Re: Pathways maps beta 2||Earthtopus||2/23/12 2:33 p.m.|
|Re: Pathways maps beta 2||poena.dare||2/23/12 2:41 p.m.|
|Re: Pathways maps beta 2||poena.dare||2/25/12 5:20 a.m.|
|Re: Pathways maps beta 2||treellama||2/24/12 4:31 a.m.|
Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email email@example.com
Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.