/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

good thing we mapped the teleporters...
Posted By: EarthtopusDate: 2/17/12 8:49 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Where Only Fool (sic?) Dare Tread (MrM12LRV)

Now that I would love to see. :)

Anyway, I'm through to the last save rune before the teleporter maze. It is possible (if you avoid getting the nuclear bomb) to get through to the final save point before OK, Who Else Wants Some without taking more damage than your original health provides you. You can't exactly win the game from there (yet!) but it can be done.

: Nice job.

: Hey, I was thinking that one could avoid all damage if they actually used
: a... heh, maybe I'll keep it a secret... ;)

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Where Only Fool (sic?) Dare Tread *NM* *LINK*Earthtopus 2/17/12 6:10 p.m.
     Re: Where Only Fool (sic?) Dare TreadMrM12LRV 2/17/12 6:26 p.m.
           good thing we mapped the teleporters...Earthtopus 2/17/12 8:49 p.m.
                 Re: good thing we mapped the teleporters...MrM12LRV 2/17/12 10:24 p.m.
                       Re: good thing we mapped the teleporters...Godot 2/17/12 11:05 p.m.
                             Re: good thing we mapped the teleporters...Godot 2/18/12 2:28 a.m.
                                   except...Earthtopus 2/18/12 5:02 a.m.
                                         Re: except...Godot 2/18/12 5:20 a.m.
                                         Re: except...MrM12LRV 2/18/12 6:38 a.m.
                                               Re: except...Godot 2/18/12 6:52 a.m.
                                                     Re: except...MrM12LRV 2/18/12 7:00 a.m.
                                                           can you poison yourself and take no damage?Earthtopus 2/18/12 3:40 p.m.
                                                                 Re: can you poison yourself and take no damage?MrM12LRV 2/18/12 4:00 p.m.
                                                                       Re: can you poison yourself and take no damage?Earthtopus 2/18/12 4:10 p.m.
                                                                       so closeEarthtopus 2/18/12 4:20 p.m.
                                                                             Re: so closeMrM12LRV 2/18/12 4:37 p.m.
                                                                       a qualified success?!Earthtopus 2/18/12 4:35 p.m.
                                                                             Re: a qualified success?!MrM12LRV 2/18/12 4:40 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.