/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Marathon Hard Core Sounds
Posted By: President PeopleDate: 9/29/11 12:23 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Marathon Hard Core Sounds (President People)

I have converted the HardCore Sounds to M1A1 format and uploaded them here on Simplici7y!

The link I gave in my first post will now just bring you to the Pfhorums topic, which in turn will direct you to Simplici7y.

I've also included the demo file which was included with Marathon v0.0 on my old Mac Cube, along with the original M1 files.

"Enclosed is a file called HardCoreSounds. It's an alternate sound file for Marathon 1 that, once you change it's name to Sounds and start up Marathon will rip your ears off and give you a week long nose bleed. (Well hopefully not -- I don't need to get sued.) But, sufice to say, this is THE sound file to turn Marathon 1 into non stop extravganza of butchery and carnage the the game is supposed to be. So, turn off the lights, strap on some headphones and then try to stop your knees from knocking as you go "Damn! That'll hurt bad!"

IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not use if you can't stand cuss words, loud noises, or anything that would offend normal people. These sounds ain't PC or nice. No Cub Scouts or PTA moms.

Any flak, jizz or miscellaneous comments can be sent to: tt1m@flash.net

Enjoy, kiddies,

FRANK"

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Marathon Hard Core SoundsPresident People 9/24/11 7:33 p.m.
     Re: Marathon Hard Core SoundsGodot 9/24/11 11:35 p.m.
           Re: Marathon Hard Core SoundsPresident People 9/25/11 1:50 p.m.
                 Re: Marathon Hard Core SoundsGodot 9/26/11 12:06 a.m.
                       Re: Marathon Hard Core SoundsGodot 9/27/11 8:08 a.m.
                             Re: Marathon Hard Core SoundsPresident People 9/27/11 10:36 a.m.
                                   Re: Marathon Hard Core SoundsPresident People 9/29/11 12:23 p.m.
                                         Re: Marathon Hard Core SoundsGodot 9/29/11 1:28 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.