/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Marathon Remakes... I'm back!
Posted By: Forrest of B.orgDate: 6/29/11 4:07 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Marathon Remakes... I'm back! (Craig Hardgrove)

You might be happy to know that the Swirls Piano version that we argued so long about has gotten some touching reviews from the various places I've seen people talking about it. In fact, almost every time I see anyone say anything about Eternal, it includes something along the lines of "The music is amazing!"; sometimes nothing more than that, no comments except for how awesome the music is. Thank you again for giving me what is probably one of the most beloved parts of my project.

Haven't listened to the new Aliens Again yet, still at work at the moment, but I'll give it a listen as soon as I get home. I'm sure it will be amazing too. :-)

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Marathon Remakes... I'm back! *LINK*Craig Hardgrove 6/29/11 9:31 a.m.
     Re: Marathon Remakes... I'm back!Godot 6/29/11 9:49 a.m.
     Re: Marathon Remakes... I'm back!President People 6/29/11 11:59 a.m.
           Re: Marathon Remakes... I'm back!Craig Hardgrove 6/29/11 2:27 p.m.
                 Re: Marathon Remakes... I'm back!Forrest of B.org 6/29/11 4:07 p.m.
                       Re: Marathon Remakes... I'm back!Craig Hardgrove 6/29/11 4:56 p.m.
                       Re: Marathon Remakes... I'm back!treellama 6/30/11 4:20 a.m.
                             Re: Marathon Remakes... I'm back!Craig Hardgrove 6/30/11 7:15 a.m.
                                   Re: Marathon Remakes... I'm back! *LINK*treellama 7/13/11 5:26 p.m.
                                         Re: Marathon Remakes... I'm back!Craig Hardgrove 7/13/11 7:55 p.m.
                                         Re: Marathon Remakes... I'm back!President People 7/13/11 9:27 p.m.
                                               Re: Marathon Remakes... I'm back!ukimalefu 7/14/11 4:42 a.m.
     Very cool! *NM*Bob-B-Q 6/29/11 6:00 p.m.
           Speak of the devil... *LINK*Bob-B-Q 6/30/11 6:55 p.m.
                 Re: Speak of the devil...Orihaus 7/1/11 1:49 a.m.
     Re: Marathon Remakes... I'm back! *LINK*scratskinner 7/1/11 9:03 p.m.
           Re: Marathon Remakes... I'm back!Craig Hardgrove 7/3/11 3:39 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.