/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Project Dave
Posted By: DestinyDate: 8/23/10 3:06 p.m.

In Response To: 50 downloads! *NM* (Destiny)

News update
I have now finished the 11th map and I have 3/4ths of the 12th map finished. I've had to try and redo the 11th map twice. It ended in both failure so the 11th map is VERY short. It's a "grap stuff go back to terminal." I've figured out how long this scenario will be, it's gonna be 28 maps. I have 14 and a quarter to go!

Could somebody possible tell me step by step how to merge the terminal pictures into the map? I'm not sure what to name it in the merging proccess. It would be a big help if somebody could tell me. People keep telling me to look in the manual but it doesn't tell me what to name it. I tried Terminal PICT.rsrc but that didn't work. Could somebody please tell me soon?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

possible scenarioDestiny 7/3/10 3:42 a.m.
     ProjectsDestiny 7/28/10 4:17 p.m.
           Re: ProjectsNicholai 7/28/10 8:39 p.m.
                 Re: ProjectsDestiny 7/30/10 2:42 p.m.
                       Re: ProjectsTycho 7/30/10 7:19 p.m.
                             A DEMO OUT OF NOWHERE!Destiny 7/31/10 3:41 p.m.
                                   Re: A DEMO OUT OF NOWHERE!Lawstiker 8/1/10 7:55 p.m.
                                         1st reviewDestiny 8/2/10 6:10 a.m.
                                               Re: 1st reviewLawstiker 8/2/10 11:29 a.m.
                                                     Re: 1st reviewDestiny 8/2/10 3:19 p.m.
                                                           Finished the Demo...Lawstiker 8/2/10 9:50 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Finished the Demo...Destiny 8/3/10 5:52 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Finished the Demo...chiasaur11 8/3/10 9:38 p.m.
                                                                             Project DaveDestiny 8/4/10 6:12 a.m.
                                                                                   Project DaveDestiny 8/7/10 5:27 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: Project Davechiasaur11 8/11/10 9:43 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Project DaveDestiny 8/12/10 7:11 a.m.
                                                                                                     Project DaveDestiny 8/14/10 6:35 a.m.
                                                                                                           Project DaveDestiny 8/21/10 9:53 a.m.
                                                                                                                 50 downloads! *NM*Destiny 8/21/10 2:23 p.m.
                                                                                                                       Project DaveDestiny 8/23/10 3:06 p.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: Project Davetreellama 8/24/10 12:16 p.m.
                                                                                                                                   Re: Project DaveDestiny 8/24/10 3:53 p.m.
                                                                                                                                         Project DaveDestiny 8/29/10 4:46 p.m.
                                                                                                                                               Re: Project Daveelliott 8/31/10 1:29 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                     Re: Project DaveDestiny 8/31/10 2:07 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                           Project DaveDestiny 8/31/10 2:57 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                 Project Dave *LINK*Destiny 9/6/10 4:33 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                       Bad news.... *LINK*Destiny 9/29/10 9:59 a.m.
                                                                                                                                                           Re: Project Daveelliott 9/3/10 3:13 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                 Re: Project DaveDestiny 9/3/10 3:28 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                       Re: Project Daveelliott 9/3/10 4:50 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                             Re: Project DaveDestiny 9/3/10 5:12 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                   Re: Project Dave *NM*elliott 9/3/10 5:43 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                         WOO!!!!Destiny 9/4/10 4:53 a.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                   oops, I meant to post thiselliott 9/3/10 7:00 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Finished the Demo...Lawstiker 8/5/10 8:23 a.m.
                                                                             Re: Finished the Demo...Destiny 8/5/10 11:05 a.m.
                                                                                   UpdateXana's Roadie 2/9/11 11:53 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.