/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Finished the Demo...
Posted By: LawstikerDate: 8/5/10 8:23 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Finished the Demo... (Destiny)

Hey if you need pictures of the things I found I could easily provide those to you. I now you had issues with what I said for level three, and I may be confusing that with another level, but those issues did exist somewhere in the game (and no, the window I had an issue with was NOT in the first level). Oh and don't take the enforcer thing to seriously ;)

And I agree, the only ones that can do Durandal properly was Bungie (Excluding a few other scenarios), but hey you can try!

But anyway, for a beginning scenario I don't think its half bad. Just fix up issues with it and grow as you continue working on it and this could be an interesting scenario.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

possible scenarioDestiny 7/3/10 3:42 a.m.
     ProjectsDestiny 7/28/10 4:17 p.m.
           Re: ProjectsNicholai 7/28/10 8:39 p.m.
                 Re: ProjectsDestiny 7/30/10 2:42 p.m.
                       Re: ProjectsTycho 7/30/10 7:19 p.m.
                             A DEMO OUT OF NOWHERE!Destiny 7/31/10 3:41 p.m.
                                   Re: A DEMO OUT OF NOWHERE!Lawstiker 8/1/10 7:55 p.m.
                                         1st reviewDestiny 8/2/10 6:10 a.m.
                                               Re: 1st reviewLawstiker 8/2/10 11:29 a.m.
                                                     Re: 1st reviewDestiny 8/2/10 3:19 p.m.
                                                           Finished the Demo...Lawstiker 8/2/10 9:50 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Finished the Demo...Destiny 8/3/10 5:52 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Finished the Demo...chiasaur11 8/3/10 9:38 p.m.
                                                                             Project DaveDestiny 8/4/10 6:12 a.m.
                                                                                   Project DaveDestiny 8/7/10 5:27 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: Project Davechiasaur11 8/11/10 9:43 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Project DaveDestiny 8/12/10 7:11 a.m.
                                                                                                     Project DaveDestiny 8/14/10 6:35 a.m.
                                                                                                           Project DaveDestiny 8/21/10 9:53 a.m.
                                                                                                                 50 downloads! *NM*Destiny 8/21/10 2:23 p.m.
                                                                                                                       Project DaveDestiny 8/23/10 3:06 p.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: Project Davetreellama 8/24/10 12:16 p.m.
                                                                                                                                   Re: Project DaveDestiny 8/24/10 3:53 p.m.
                                                                                                                                         Project DaveDestiny 8/29/10 4:46 p.m.
                                                                                                                                               Re: Project Daveelliott 8/31/10 1:29 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                     Re: Project DaveDestiny 8/31/10 2:07 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                           Project DaveDestiny 8/31/10 2:57 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                 Project Dave *LINK*Destiny 9/6/10 4:33 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                       Bad news.... *LINK*Destiny 9/29/10 9:59 a.m.
                                                                                                                                                           Re: Project Daveelliott 9/3/10 3:13 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                 Re: Project DaveDestiny 9/3/10 3:28 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                       Re: Project Daveelliott 9/3/10 4:50 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                             Re: Project DaveDestiny 9/3/10 5:12 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                   Re: Project Dave *NM*elliott 9/3/10 5:43 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                         WOO!!!!Destiny 9/4/10 4:53 a.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                   oops, I meant to post thiselliott 9/3/10 7:00 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Finished the Demo...Lawstiker 8/5/10 8:23 a.m.
                                                                             Re: Finished the Demo...Destiny 8/5/10 11:05 a.m.
                                                                                   UpdateXana's Roadie 2/9/11 11:53 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.