/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Projects
Posted By: DestinyDate: 7/28/10 4:17 p.m.

In Response To: possible scenario (Destiny)

I got some ideas going that I'm putting to use and I thought to put'em out here to see if anybody likes them. If you guys like any of the ideas I may get working on some of them. Here goes the ideas I got:

1) (unamed so far), a funny game with the use of PID textures and monsters set in the time of (no date yet). (unamed person) goes into pyramind in search of gems. Doesn't relies that the pyramind door would close now has to go downward into the pyramind to find a way out.

Not sure if anybody would get angry if I used the textures, monsters, and sounds and would start hating me.

2) IN PROGRESS! Marathon (unamed so far), takes the same person in the first game and takes the person into the year 2794, inbetween M1 and M2. You'll have to fight your way through a U.E.S.C. spaceship and fight lots of Pfhor and somehow find a way home, not coming back dead.

Losing ideas due to the fact that I'm using M1 textures and am getting tired of the spaceship thing. I'll hopefuly finish this and somehow get it online.

3) Bungie wars (yeah it sounds stupid), now people wonder why there isn't a whole lot of people playing Marathon, well maybe Marathon fans and Halo fans got into a big war? Using more of a modern kind of setting
the Marathon fans (you) are trying to sabatoge a proto type Master Chief thats going to take over all of the Mac games (Halo was gonna be a Mac game)!

This would use the funny looking replacement the BoBs from M2.

4) M2 BoB, instead of being the cyborg marine known throughout Marathon you'd be a human, that isn't very special. You would be able to fight on the frontlines that the marine didn't fight on, the new base, early fights on the Boomer, secert missions, and so on.

Hey it's something different!

Well you guys post comments and tell me if this ideas are either stupid or are great. I'll post more ideas another time.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

possible scenarioDestiny 7/3/10 3:42 a.m.
     ProjectsDestiny 7/28/10 4:17 p.m.
           Re: ProjectsNicholai 7/28/10 8:39 p.m.
                 Re: ProjectsDestiny 7/30/10 2:42 p.m.
                       Re: ProjectsTycho 7/30/10 7:19 p.m.
                             A DEMO OUT OF NOWHERE!Destiny 7/31/10 3:41 p.m.
                                   Re: A DEMO OUT OF NOWHERE!Lawstiker 8/1/10 7:55 p.m.
                                         1st reviewDestiny 8/2/10 6:10 a.m.
                                               Re: 1st reviewLawstiker 8/2/10 11:29 a.m.
                                                     Re: 1st reviewDestiny 8/2/10 3:19 p.m.
                                                           Finished the Demo...Lawstiker 8/2/10 9:50 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Finished the Demo...Destiny 8/3/10 5:52 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Finished the Demo...chiasaur11 8/3/10 9:38 p.m.
                                                                             Project DaveDestiny 8/4/10 6:12 a.m.
                                                                                   Project DaveDestiny 8/7/10 5:27 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: Project Davechiasaur11 8/11/10 9:43 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Project DaveDestiny 8/12/10 7:11 a.m.
                                                                                                     Project DaveDestiny 8/14/10 6:35 a.m.
                                                                                                           Project DaveDestiny 8/21/10 9:53 a.m.
                                                                                                                 50 downloads! *NM*Destiny 8/21/10 2:23 p.m.
                                                                                                                       Project DaveDestiny 8/23/10 3:06 p.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: Project Davetreellama 8/24/10 12:16 p.m.
                                                                                                                                   Re: Project DaveDestiny 8/24/10 3:53 p.m.
                                                                                                                                         Project DaveDestiny 8/29/10 4:46 p.m.
                                                                                                                                               Re: Project Daveelliott 8/31/10 1:29 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                     Re: Project DaveDestiny 8/31/10 2:07 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                           Project DaveDestiny 8/31/10 2:57 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                 Project Dave *LINK*Destiny 9/6/10 4:33 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                       Bad news.... *LINK*Destiny 9/29/10 9:59 a.m.
                                                                                                                                                           Re: Project Daveelliott 9/3/10 3:13 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                 Re: Project DaveDestiny 9/3/10 3:28 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                       Re: Project Daveelliott 9/3/10 4:50 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                             Re: Project DaveDestiny 9/3/10 5:12 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                   Re: Project Dave *NM*elliott 9/3/10 5:43 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                         WOO!!!!Destiny 9/4/10 4:53 a.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                   oops, I meant to post thiselliott 9/3/10 7:00 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Finished the Demo...Lawstiker 8/5/10 8:23 a.m.
                                                                             Re: Finished the Demo...Destiny 8/5/10 11:05 a.m.
                                                                                   UpdateXana's Roadie 2/9/11 11:53 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.