/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: A new guy approches... but will he find life h
Posted By: voltairDate: 1/30/10 7:22 a.m.

In Response To: Re: A new guy approches... but will he find life h (chiasaur11)

Actually I just got finished with Durandal and was still feeling like I'd beaten the tar out of the P'fohr (proper spelling?) Indirectly caused Tychos death, and generally saved the universe.

Then I immediately started infinity and everything changed.

Tycho was back,

Durandal was in despair,

and I was low on ammo...

I don't know whether or not this is a continuation or a parallel circumstance? But either way it doesn't exactly sit well with me that Tycho is pulling my strings. I'm much happier doing Durandals bidding.

The text has also been getting to me, particularly the sub-story of the man and the knife/broadsword. Does it focus on his relationship or else the battle between good and evil?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

A new guy approches... but will he find life here?Voltair 1/29/10 4:34 p.m.
     Re: A new guy approches... but will he find life hfusiongunrunner 1/29/10 4:53 p.m.
     Re: A new guy approches... but will he find life hMarathoner325 1/29/10 4:59 p.m.
           Re: A new guy approches... but will he find life hchiasaur11 1/29/10 7:32 p.m.
                 Re: A new guy approches... but will he find life hvoltair 1/30/10 7:22 a.m.
                       Re: A new guy approches... but will he find life hMarathoner325 1/30/10 11:11 a.m.
                             Re: A new guy approches... but will he find life hVoltair 2/3/10 2:45 a.m.
                                   Re: A new guy approches... but will he find life hthermoplyae 2/4/10 4:36 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.