/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

HL.BUNGIE.ORG Weekly Multiplayer Carnage Nights *LINK*
Posted By: Johannes GunnarDate: 1/21/09 6:09 a.m.

Good day

We have been toying with the idea of weekly multiplayer nights over at hl.bungie.org for some time now, and I'm not talking about only Marathon. I'm speaking of Myth, Marathon or just any other game people are up for, Bungie or not. (although we'll probably focus on Marathon/Myth)

These weekly events did work pretty well out back in the days on hl.forerunners.org, and were hell of a fun so I bet they'll work out even better now with more stable A1 network code (and Myth 2 also being frequently updated)

So, before we decide on time I would like to hear your ideas & suggestions. What days do you think would be the wisest choice? Personally I'd go for sunday evenings. (GMT)

How to connect to hl.bungie.org

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

HL.BUNGIE.ORG Weekly Multiplayer Carnage Nights *LINK*Johannes Gunnar 1/21/09 6:09 a.m.
     Re: HL.BUNGIE.ORG Weekly Multiplayer Carnage Nighttreellama 1/21/09 10:43 a.m.
           Re: HL.BUNGIE.ORG Weekly Multiplayer Carnage NightJohannes Gunnar 1/21/09 11:59 a.m.
                 Re: HL.BUNGIE.ORG Weekly Multiplayer Carnage Nightukimalefu 1/21/09 12:48 p.m.
                       Re: HL.BUNGIE.ORG Weekly Multiplayer Carnage NightJohannes Gunnar 1/21/09 12:52 p.m.
                             Re: HL.BUNGIE.ORG Weekly Multiplayer Carnage NightBlake37 1/21/09 1:46 p.m.
                             Re: HL.BUNGIE.ORG Weekly Multiplayer Carnage Nightlegacytyphoon 1/22/09 2:53 a.m.
                                   Do you know about this?ukimalefu 1/22/09 4:06 a.m.
                                         Re: Do you know about this?Johannes Gunnar 1/22/09 7:17 a.m.
                                               Re: Do you know about this?ray 1/22/09 6:54 p.m.
                                                     quality over quantityJohannes Gunnar 1/23/09 5:33 a.m.
                                                           Re: quality over quantitylegacytyphoon 1/23/09 1:59 p.m.
                                                                 Re: quality over quantitygoran 1/28/09 12:49 p.m.
                                                           Re: quality over quantityJohn Denton 1/31/09 1:18 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.