/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Happy Thanksgiving
Posted By: MoB Marine21Date: 11/27/08 11:43 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Marathon Aleph One version first playthrough (John Denton)

: You can go fisticuffs with anything if you're good.
: Right? http://marathon.bungie.org/vidmaster/vidmaster.html

Yeah I had to get into the swing of things I was just charging into the phfor and knocking them out in one hit flat on normal if I timed it right. It turns out fine as long as I can draw them in and keep them in front of me. Theres this guy on arrival after you clear the initial phfor at the terminal and proceed to the first save point you encounter. He seems shielded cause I fired round after rund into this guy and each hit made this electric crackling sound and no visible effects and he bites back real hard one shot dropped me down to I think damn near half and in the location you find him its very hard to dodge if at all possible (Forward backward or camp the corner). And you cannot avoid him you have to take the lift *a block that basically goes up* he seems to patrol the upper levels.

There is a 2nd save console you can reach within the maze but I've only found that one way up. I'm gonna reload in a bit and try knocking him out and abstaining from wasting magnum shots. I'll also describe him better later but I think you know who I'm talking about from the effects.

Oh and happy thanksgiving guys.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Marathon Aleph One version first playthroughMoB Marine21 11/27/08 12:55 a.m.
     Re: Marathon Aleph One version first playthroughJohn Denton 11/27/08 10:39 a.m.
           Happy ThanksgivingMoB Marine21 11/27/08 11:43 a.m.
                 Re: Happy ThanksgivingAndrew Nagy 11/27/08 12:03 p.m.
                       Re: Happy ThanksgivingMoB Marine21 11/27/08 12:46 p.m.
     Re: Marathon Aleph One version first playthroughAndrew Nagy 11/27/08 11:38 a.m.
           Re: Marathon Aleph One version first playthroughJohn Denton 11/28/08 12:45 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.