/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Just poking around to see if anyone was around
Posted By: MoB Marine21Date: 11/26/08 3:27 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Just poking around to see if anyone was around (Forrest of B.org)

: Welcome. Sadly it's rather slow around these parts these days, but that
: happens sometimes, and then it usually gets more active again later.

: If you're looking to get the Marathon games, you need only look here .

: Good luck in the Marines.

Thank you on both. Downloading aleph one in the meantime getting a headstart on marathon durandal. They put it out on the Xbox360 and included some netmap packs gamer pics etc. 400 points from the marketplace and online play availible. If you ever want to play a few games well my gamertag is also my username on these forums. There is one thing I found interesting.

http://marathon.bungie.org/story/puzzles.html

Click the Icon at the top that morphs Its either a teaser or a way into some hidden pages. (And I'm pretty sure this is old news to you guys and you probably figured it out but its news to me) Besides having a sense of humor as you follow that to the obvious end (A "broken" page with a little taunting from durandal and his interesting musical tastes. Has a thing for a song from the third mad max. I'm guessing figuring something from the song holds the key to the next step assuming its not a dead end. Or maybe its just the Security Officer anthem.

Enough said if you got any ideas or want to throw me a bone if you know something let me know. When I get aleph set up I'll start running through marathon 1 and try to beat it on the hardest off the bat or get as far as I can.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Just poking around to see if anyone was around.MoB Marine21 11/25/08 10:29 p.m.
     Re: Just poking around to see if anyone was aroundMoB Marine21 11/25/08 10:40 p.m.
           Re: Just poking around to see if anyone was aroundthermoplyae 11/26/08 4:56 a.m.
     Re: Just poking around to see if anyone was aroundForrest of B.org 11/26/08 12:32 a.m.
           I'm always aroundukimalefu 11/26/08 3:37 a.m.
                 He won't let the front page get to 0 posts >:( *NM*treellama 11/26/08 4:27 a.m.
           Re: Just poking around to see if anyone was aroundMoB Marine21 11/26/08 3:27 p.m.
                 Re: Just poking around to see if anyone was aroundMoB Marine21 11/26/08 3:52 p.m.
                       Re: Just poking around to see if anyone was aroundAndrew Nagy 11/26/08 4:24 p.m.
                             Not what I expected but thank youMoB Marine21 11/26/08 7:38 p.m.
                                   Re: Not what I expected but thank youAndrew Nagy 11/27/08 10:14 a.m.
                                         Re: Not what I expected but thank youJohn Denton 11/27/08 11:02 a.m.
                                               Re: Not what I expected but thank youAndrew Nagy 11/27/08 11:42 a.m.
                                                     *part of why there hasn't. *NM*Andrew Nagy 11/27/08 11:47 a.m.
                                                     Re: Not what I expected but thank youJohn Denton 11/28/08 12:54 a.m.
                                         Re: In search of the tru7h? Go to the sourceMoB Marine21 11/27/08 12:43 p.m.
                                               Re: In search of the tru7h? Go to the sourceAndrew Nagy 11/27/08 6:35 p.m.
                                                     Re: In search of the tru7h? Go to the sourceMoB Marine21 11/27/08 8:39 p.m.
                                                           Re: In search of the tru7h? Go to the sourceAndrew Nagy 11/28/08 7:30 a.m.
                 Re: Just poking around to see if anyone was around *LINK*Godot 11/30/08 8:31 a.m.
                       Re: Just poking around to see if anyone was around *LINK*MoB Marine21 12/1/08 9:52 p.m.
                             Re: Just poking around to see if anyone was aroundMoB Marine21 12/1/08 10:20 p.m.
                                   Re: Just poking around to see if anyone was aroundAndrew Nagy 12/2/08 8:52 a.m.
                                         Re: Just poking around to see if anyone was around *LINK*Godot 12/2/08 10:39 a.m.
                             Re: Just poking around to see if anyone was around *LINK*Godot 12/2/08 10:43 a.m.
                                   He's alive! ALIVE!!!! *NM*ukimalefu 12/2/08 11:09 a.m.
                                   Re: Just poking around to see if anyone was aroundMoB Marine21 12/3/08 2:33 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.