/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Eternal X Commentary: "I've Got A Bad Feeling..."
Posted By: Forrest of B.orgDate: 5/23/08 11:37 p.m.

In Response To: Eternal volunteers: Failed branch in "Antiquity" (pfhore)

Level 45: "I've Got A Bad Feeling About This"

(Created by Don-Martin Antell. The title is actually another Bob quote, like the famous "Frog Blast The Vent Core" after which the previous level was named. This quote is from a Marathon 2 Bob sound that never made it into the game, except as the opening line of the hidden "Jingle Bobs" CD audio track on the Marathon 2 CD. It is of course also a forewarning of the twist to come at the end of this level...)

You teleport in elsewhere on the Jjaro ship. There is terminal nearby:

[L46-T1-Unfinished]

As you activate the seven circuits, massive pieces of a giant power conduit slowly align, and upon activating the final circuit, it begins to glow, and sparks of fusion energy fly about within the conduit chamber. Continuing further through the ship to seek another terminal, you eventually come to a room with a dramatic view of space... overlooking the Earth. There is a terminal nearby:

[L46-T2-Finished]

You are teleported out to Level 47: "The Philosophy Of Time Travel".

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eternal volunteers: Failed branch in "Antiquity"pfhore 5/23/08 8:34 p.m.
     Eternal X Commentary: "Frog Blast The Vent Core"Forrest of B.org 5/23/08 11:34 p.m.
           Re: Eternal X Commentary: "Frog Blast The Vent CorKevin Jaques 7/22/09 12:37 p.m.
     Eternal X Commentary: "I've Got A Bad Feeling..."Forrest of B.org 5/23/08 11:37 p.m.
     Eternal X Commentary: "Philosophy of Time Travel"Forrest of B.org 5/23/08 11:38 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.