/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Eternal volunteers: "She is the Dark One"
Posted By: pfhoreDate: 5/13/08 12:38 a.m.

This is the sequel to the previous level.

Be careful not to fall into the lava.

One terminal is Hathor's warning. She was trapped by S'bhuth and is to be destroyed. Why must she use K'lia? She cannot use her own Junction? Tycho might have said something like that. I cannot remember...

I recall her first waning. It was written in "Unpfhoseen". I forget to explain this, so I did here.

"I have seen you in my dreams, wielder of the flaming sword, chasing me across the stars, screaming my sins to the gods..."

Hmm, that's like the Last Judgement and I am an accuser. It is related to this level name. "She is the Dark One." This is the key of this scenario. So we'll see again.

The other terminal is S'bhuth's last word before ascension. He thinks Leela is my Older (but where is she?). And he says a very big thing. He says Hathor is "the Dark One"(yes, her dream should be truth) and she wrought like W'rkncacnter! We'll know this meanings later too. And he says her mind must rot.

When completed, you're teleported to "S'pht Happens"

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eternal volunteers: "She is the Dark One"pfhore 5/13/08 12:38 a.m.
     Re: Eternal volunteers: "She is the Dark One"Forrest of B.org 5/13/08 5:19 p.m.
     Eternal X Commentary: "She Is The Dark One"Forrest of B.org 5/13/08 5:26 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.