/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Eternal volunteers: "Let Sleeping Gods Die"
Posted By: pfhoreDate: 5/12/08 3:37 a.m.

Most of this level is based of "Six Thousand Feet Under" in M2.

You'll know what "Sleeping Gods" is if you play PiD. I didn't play it though. :D

If you're ready to swim in lava, this level is easy. If not, you have to walk more.

You're still with S'bhuth. I don't know about the prophecy. (Can you find something in M2 or MI's terminal?) The message is something related with K'lia. You (or Hathor) activated it? Is it the Junction they used for ascension? "All powerful Yrro" means me?

The second terminal is more interesting. The first page says Yrro warned about Pfhor and that 'Kr left the message. The second page is the message. You can also read this in M2.

The third terminal is *much* more interesting. It must be the last message of Yrro himself. He made S'pht build the Citadel. And Orders is special beings.

"you alone amongst your kind may swim her entire breadth, upon the the seas of the aether, beyond that realm of material beings to which your kin are bound." suggests that Orderd have a Junction but others have not. So, what is the cyber-implants in S'pht? Is it a limited version? Or disabled in some reason?

"In this aspect, you alone are most akin to my own kind." It reminds me when God creates Adams. And it suggests that S'bhuth, the Order of 'Kr, is akin to Jjaro itself. Yrro will be the AI( in Aye Mak Sicur, there is a Yrro pattern chip). So S'bhuth is also AI. But how AI "bled on me, straining"? It maight be just a metaphor or he will be a AI with a physical body like me(Battleroids).

He left. "In another realm, my brethren await me" suggests that other Jjaros no longer live in this world.

And then his last message, "Do not mistake your rank and number for superiority. The oldest child may yet learn from the youngest."

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eternal volunteers: "Let Sleeping Gods Die"pfhore 5/12/08 3:37 a.m.
     Re: Eternal volunteers: "Let Sleeping Gods Die"Forrest of B.org 5/12/08 1:28 p.m.
           Yes sorry, *NM*pfhore 5/12/08 6:24 p.m.
     Eternal X Commentary: "Let Sleeping Gods Die"Forrest of B.org 5/12/08 9:25 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.