/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Eternal volunteers: "Hysterical Womb"
Posted By: Forrest of B.orgDate: 5/9/08 8:40 p.m.

In Response To: Eternal volunteers: "Hysterical Womb" (pfhore)

: Robert Blake found Leela, and she is with humans. She is still rampant or
: not...? I'll know later.

: I'll meat Leela again. I don't know any other scenarios which I meat Leela. I
: hope she is still what she is in Marathon.

Interesting behind-the scenes story: once upon a time, in the early late nineties, I had plans for another scenario, a sequel to an earlier version of "Forever More" where you ended up along with Blake & crew at the end. In that scenario, you would help the Bobs make their way back to Earth, coming across the Vylae region of space along the way, and therein encountering Leela, helping her through some of her rampancy (she had interesting multiple-personality issues), and eventually departing back toward Earth with a trimmed-down version of one of the nicer of those personalities. The whole bit in Eternal where Leela and the Bobs are together is all that remains of that old scenario idea.

This reminds me, months ago Jon Irons asked me to write up a bunch of Directors' Commentary things that we were going to put together in a script with the Eternal terminal texts to make a sort of "Eternal Story: The Directors' Cut" kind of thing. We're still working on the full version of that, but in the meanwhile, I think it would be appropriate to post those commentaries here in the Volunteers series. I'll go back and post them in the individual threads, and keep posting them as this progresses.

Also, Andreas of the Eternal team has been suggesting that we make some kind of wiki for Eternal, to serve as a strategy guide and historical documentation and such. I checked with the guys at The Traxus Project to see if it would be appropriate to do so there, and they said yes, but I don't really think it's appropriate for me personally to go creating a huge Eternal spam all over their wiki. So, if you guys would care to expand on the Eternal content there, like creating articles for each level and incorporating stuff from the Volunteers series and my Directors' Commentarie, then the Eternal article is the place to start.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eternal volunteers: "Hysterical Womb"pfhore 5/9/08 7:01 p.m.
     Re: Eternal volunteers: "Hysterical Womb"Forrest of B.org 5/9/08 8:40 p.m.
           Re: Eternal volunteers: "Hysterical Womb"pfhore 5/9/08 9:56 p.m.
                 Re: Eternal volunteers: "Hysterical Womb"Forrest of B.org 5/9/08 11:25 p.m.
     Eternal X Commentary: "Hysterical Womb"Forrest of B.org 5/9/08 9:34 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.