/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's Nigh
Posted By: DoomguyDate: 5/3/08 11:10 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's Nigh (John Sumner)

: For a personal take on the difficulty of RED, search this forum for my post
: from 2004 titled "My Big Red Apology". It explains why I avoided
: this scenario for a long time until I decided to play it.

Ya i looked at it.

Anyway in the level im doing i am teleported into the Pfhor Ship. Im next to a save location and a 2x Charger and a Terminal, I killed those creatures in that room and went into another infested area which teleported me to another part of the ship. This is where it gets hard for me. I am attacked by a bunch of those things and those flying bugs which explode, i managed to kill them all then i find some sort of pathway into this really Red Room which makes weird creepy noises (must be alive), i travel deeper into the Belly of the beast, and i come across a switch in there which i activate, this opens some sort of door when i get out of that strange Red area. I then come across the area that had been opened up, some weird sac hangs in the middle of this wall which spawns those flying bugs,there are 2 pathways, one on the right side of this sac and the other on the left. The problem is that i cant find a save terminal at all in this area after i got teleported again, because i know that when i go up further on those Paths more of those creatures spawn, im having a hard time getting through this area, but i will keep trying :)

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NightmarDoomguy 4/22/08 5:00 p.m.
     Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighMarathoner325 life number 3!-----WebKitFormBoundar 4/22/08 5:33 p.m.
           Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 4/22/08 7:41 p.m.
                 Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 4/25/08 10:43 a.m.
                       Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighJohn Sumner 4/25/08 11:23 a.m.
                             Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 4/25/08 2:16 p.m.
                                   Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 4/25/08 2:24 p.m.
                                         Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 4/29/08 9:44 p.m.
                                               Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighJohn Sumner 4/30/08 2:08 a.m.
                                                     Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 4/30/08 9:16 a.m.
                                                           Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighJohn Sumner 4/30/08 9:32 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighJohn Sumner 4/30/08 9:34 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 4/30/08 2:44 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighJohn Sumner 4/30/08 3:57 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 4/30/08 8:23 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighJohn Sumner 5/1/08 2:48 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 5/1/08 8:11 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 5/1/08 8:15 p.m.
                                         Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's Nighstephan 5/1/08 7:06 p.m.
                                               Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 5/1/08 8:11 p.m.
                                               Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's Nighstephan 5/1/08 8:27 p.m.
                                                     Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 5/2/08 12:13 p.m.
                                                           Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighJohn Sumner 5/2/08 1:53 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 5/2/08 10:36 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighJohn Sumner 5/3/08 2:49 a.m.
                                                                             Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 5/3/08 9:31 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighJohn Sumner 5/3/08 9:42 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 5/3/08 11:10 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighJohn Sumner 5/3/08 4:43 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 5/3/08 5:13 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 5/7/08 8:42 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.