/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's Nigh
Posted By: John SumnerDate: 5/2/08 1:53 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's Nigh (Doomguy)

: Well im stuck again. After the Force Field went down i made my way into
: another area which i had to blow a hole in the wall, i did that. I then
: fight some baddies and come into a room with Allies who teleport out, this
: room has a save spot, a 2x Recharger, and some switch. There is 2 Doors in
: this room, the one that i came in from and another door to the Left from
: the Door i came in, this door leads you out onto upper parts of the map
: but they take me now where, if i backtrack from where i came from i can
: jump into this slime (which is damaging)which leads to some passage which
: i cant go to because i would die.

: Does anyone know where i am supposed to go?

Did you hit that switch? You need to because that opens access to the final part of the map. After hitting that switch, go back through the slime and to that passage that you mentioned. You do want to jump down that small hole. Once at the bottom, follow the path until you exit. That takes you back to the very beginning of the level. Follow from there much as you did at the beginning. You want to head in a general northeasterly direction. In the very northeast part of the map is the exit. Its guarded by a very nasty enemy, Lucky you.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NightmarDoomguy 4/22/08 5:00 p.m.
     Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighMarathoner325 life number 3!-----WebKitFormBoundar 4/22/08 5:33 p.m.
           Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 4/22/08 7:41 p.m.
                 Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 4/25/08 10:43 a.m.
                       Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighJohn Sumner 4/25/08 11:23 a.m.
                             Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 4/25/08 2:16 p.m.
                                   Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 4/25/08 2:24 p.m.
                                         Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 4/29/08 9:44 p.m.
                                               Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighJohn Sumner 4/30/08 2:08 a.m.
                                                     Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 4/30/08 9:16 a.m.
                                                           Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighJohn Sumner 4/30/08 9:32 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighJohn Sumner 4/30/08 9:34 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 4/30/08 2:44 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighJohn Sumner 4/30/08 3:57 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 4/30/08 8:23 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighJohn Sumner 5/1/08 2:48 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 5/1/08 8:11 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 5/1/08 8:15 p.m.
                                         Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's Nighstephan 5/1/08 7:06 p.m.
                                               Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 5/1/08 8:11 p.m.
                                               Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's Nighstephan 5/1/08 8:27 p.m.
                                                     Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 5/2/08 12:13 p.m.
                                                           Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighJohn Sumner 5/2/08 1:53 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 5/2/08 10:36 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighJohn Sumner 5/3/08 2:49 a.m.
                                                                             Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 5/3/08 9:31 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighJohn Sumner 5/3/08 9:42 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 5/3/08 11:10 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighJohn Sumner 5/3/08 4:43 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 5/3/08 5:13 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 5/7/08 8:42 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.