/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's Nigh
Posted By: John SumnerDate: 4/30/08 9:32 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's Nigh (Doomguy)

: Well nothing seems to happen, the 1st switch i clicked 3 times, when i came
: to the switch it had been off, but clicking it 3 times did nothing, i cant
: click the 2nd switch (the one at the end of the Right Path) because it can
: not be activated. Well if you cant help me thats ok :)

Okay, let me try this again. After you blast the first wall with the mine, you head to the left where you encounter a switch next to a 1x recharger. Hit that switch once. Hitting it again is unnecessary and has no effect anyway. All that switch does is raise a nearby wall that allows you access to the second switch.

When you first encounter that second switch, it is initially active. That means it is initially lit up. I don't know if you noticed that. In any case, go back to that switch (the second one) and see if it is lit up or not. If it is not lit up, hit the switch to make it active. Then hit the switch once to make it unlit. Wait a second or so. Then hit the switch a second time to light it up. Wait a second or so. Then hit it again a third time to make it unlit. That should raise the force field and keep it raised. If not, go back to the switch and repeat it all again.

If that does not work, email me the saved game and I will try and get the force field raised for you.

By the way, are you using the original RED application? You are not using Aleph One are you? And which map file are you using? The original or version 1.1?

Back when Steve Levinson (Steve are you still around?) and Mark Levin frequented this forum, we discussed RED and got Mark to make numerous changes in the map file, resulting in version 1.1. I am not sure if that version is still available or not.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NightmarDoomguy 4/22/08 5:00 p.m.
     Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighMarathoner325 life number 3!-----WebKitFormBoundar 4/22/08 5:33 p.m.
           Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 4/22/08 7:41 p.m.
                 Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 4/25/08 10:43 a.m.
                       Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighJohn Sumner 4/25/08 11:23 a.m.
                             Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 4/25/08 2:16 p.m.
                                   Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 4/25/08 2:24 p.m.
                                         Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 4/29/08 9:44 p.m.
                                               Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighJohn Sumner 4/30/08 2:08 a.m.
                                                     Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 4/30/08 9:16 a.m.
                                                           Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighJohn Sumner 4/30/08 9:32 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighJohn Sumner 4/30/08 9:34 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 4/30/08 2:44 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighJohn Sumner 4/30/08 3:57 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 4/30/08 8:23 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighJohn Sumner 5/1/08 2:48 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 5/1/08 8:11 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 5/1/08 8:15 p.m.
                                         Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's Nighstephan 5/1/08 7:06 p.m.
                                               Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 5/1/08 8:11 p.m.
                                               Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's Nighstephan 5/1/08 8:27 p.m.
                                                     Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 5/2/08 12:13 p.m.
                                                           Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighJohn Sumner 5/2/08 1:53 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 5/2/08 10:36 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighJohn Sumner 5/3/08 2:49 a.m.
                                                                             Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 5/3/08 9:31 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighJohn Sumner 5/3/08 9:42 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 5/3/08 11:10 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighJohn Sumner 5/3/08 4:43 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 5/3/08 5:13 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Help with Marathon Red in "Jagermiester's NighDoomguy 5/7/08 8:42 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.