/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Volunteers: Eternal "The Far Side Of Nowhere"
Posted By: pfhoreDate: 4/28/08 4:30 p.m.

First: It is not good that there are no manuals. (Even though we know nobody read it ;) )

Hmm, my iBook sometimes fails to load some textures, but that must not be the map's fault.

First terminal is too long. I read it first...

"You are destiny." Yes, I am destiny as Mi's final screen says.
2905, Oh I am after the Pfhor-vs-Human war.
S'bhuth's madness? I think S'bhuth is no less mad than Durandal is. But it must be differenct meanings.
I'am at K'lia. K'lia was built by Yrro, so it is the reason whre I am is Jjaro-style buildings.
Leela's aid? Leela is in Vylae network. or is there a clone? We know that later.
I am going to Marathon in 2794.

This place is too large and has no guidance where to go.
Instead of activating switch, splitting the first termianl and using "Tag" termianl commands to open doors is not a bad idea.(It is used in Rubicon-X's prologue level)

This level is another dream or real? I first thought it was dream too, but giving the range of views, it should be real.

What you must do in this level is "find switch, activate it, and find another." It is easy to lost myself.

History has never been the same...

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Volunteers: Eternal "The Far Side Of Nowhere"pfhore 4/28/08 4:30 p.m.
     Re: Volunteers: Eternal "The Far Side Of Nowhere"Elderman 4/29/08 2:45 p.m.
           Re: Volunteers: Eternal "The Far Side Of Nowhere"Forrest of B.org 4/29/08 6:05 p.m.
                 Re: Volunteers: Eternal "The Far Side Of Nowhere"Luke 4/30/08 11:35 a.m.
     Eternal X Commentary: "The Far Side Of Nowhere"Forrest of B.org 5/9/08 8:51 p.m.
           Thought of "The Far Side Of Nowhere"- Ipfhore 6/1/08 2:57 p.m.
                 Re: Thought of "The Far Side Of Nowhere"- IForrest of B.org 6/1/08 8:54 p.m.
                       Re: Thought of "The Far Side Of Nowhere"- Ipfhore 6/2/08 12:03 a.m.
                             Re: Thought of "The Far Side Of Nowhere"- IForrest of B.org 6/2/08 1:06 a.m.
           Re: Thought of "The Far Side Of Nowhere"- IIpfhore 6/2/08 1:24 a.m.
           Re: Eternal X Commentary: "The Far Side Of NowhereDeath Angel 9/6/12 3:15 p.m.
                 Re: Eternal X Commentary: "The Far Side Of NowhereForrest of B.org 9/6/12 9:36 p.m.
                       Marathon Terminal PDF BooksGrimCleaver 9/6/12 11:54 p.m.
                             Re: Marathon Terminal PDF BooksGrimCleaver 9/7/12 12:32 a.m.
                                   Homer Simpson moment ;) *NM*Godot 9/7/12 3:40 a.m.
                       Re: Eternal X Commentary: "The Far Side Of NowhereDeath Angel 9/7/12 5:06 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.