/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Finding a level in Eternal annoying.
Posted By: Fire AngelDate: 3/25/08 5:04 p.m.

The one after Unpfhorseen, when you've gone Leela's way not Tycho's; can't remember what it's called, because I don't get time to look at the map much. OK, I think I've worked out that you're supposed to run around the spiral stair thing at the far end from the start point, jumping from there onto another platform and from there onto the elevated walkways around the edge. This is what's supposed to happen I assume, but with all the enemies firing at me, mainly Juggernauts, I just get knocked off course. Stopping to fight is worse, because there are just too many of them, and all that happens is you die more quickly. Tried hiding and letting others kill each other, then trying for the run, but that didn't work either; ten or twenty times it didn't work...

It's just annoying. No progress, and it's the second level in a row with a tough start, only less interesting than the previous one. I've lost count of the number of times I've tried this one, and I'm getting nowhere fast. Any ideas? Map of the correct route? Been at this hours and it's just annoying me.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Finding a level in Eternal annoying.Fire Angel 3/25/08 5:04 p.m.
     Re: Finding a level in Eternal annoying.Xap 3/26/08 2:21 a.m.
           Re: Finding a level in Eternal annoying.Fire Angel 3/26/08 10:20 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.