/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Got both endings, finished scenario
Posted By: XapDate: 3/24/08 5:56 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Help with "Deep into the Grotto" on Eternal (Forrest of B.org)

: I'm curious: did you kill Hathor or not?

Both. In fact, as I've progressed through the game, I've made sure to see every "bad" ending. I just finished the game, and I'm happy to say I enjoyed just about every bit of it! Let me take a minute to praise it: Playing through Eternal was like reading a long, good book. The plot was immersing and I couldn't stop playing. I thought the level design was exceptional; the levels were great looking (I took lots of screenshots; I especially liked "The Incredible Hulk" and "Babylon X" for their high cliffs and neat designs), and no levels were too hard or too confusing like most of the ones in Rubicon. Once in a while I found a secret (an invincibility or two), which were fun. Since everything went along at a nice pace and I never got stuck (except on "Deep into the Grotto"), Eternal kept my interest consistently. The music was quite nice as well; I enjoyed the new renditions of my favorite tunes from the original Marathon, particularly the piano version of "swirls". I commend Craig Hardgrove for that. I commend everyone who worked on Eternal X for making such a great scenario!

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Help with "Deep into the Grotto" on EternalXap 3/24/08 12:17 p.m.
     Re: Help with "Deep into the Grotto" on EternalForrest of B.org 3/24/08 3:21 p.m.
           Re: Help with "Deep into the Grotto" on EternalXap 3/24/08 3:32 p.m.
     Re: Help with "Deep into the Grotto" on EternalElderman 3/24/08 3:24 p.m.
           Re: Help with "Deep into the Grotto" on EternalXap 3/24/08 3:55 p.m.
                 Re: Help with "Deep into the Grotto" on EternalForrest of B.org 3/24/08 4:39 p.m.
                       Got both endings, finished scenarioXap 3/24/08 5:56 p.m.
                             Re: Got both endings, finished scenarioForrest of B.org 3/25/08 1:57 p.m.
                                   Re: Got both endings, finished scenarioscreamingfool 3/26/08 11:57 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.