/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Eternal help for "My kingdom Pfhor a horse"
Posted By: Forrest of B.orgDate: 3/18/08 2:35 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Eternal help for "My kingdom Pfhor a horse" (Marathoner325)

: I went to the other side of the arena and couldn't find a door. Do you mean
: the other arena that u can grenade-jump into? I found a door in that arena
: but it doesn't sound like the one you're talking about cuz it doesn't have
: any shield rechargers or anything. It's an elevator that leads to a locked
: door, and a door that leads outside.

You start out in one corner of a huge outdoor area, down the middle of which is a wall, which you can jump over from an elevated portion of ground on the side you start on, no grenades needed.

On the far other side of that outdoor area (diagonally across it) is a door that goes inside to an elevator. Only one door at the top of that elevator is unlocked, and in the room on the other side of that door is a terminal, a pattern buffer, shield chargers, etc. They are to your right against the same wall as the door you come out of.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eternal help for "My kingdom Pfhor a horse"Marathoner325 3/10/08 1:55 p.m.
     Re: Eternal help for "My kingdom Pfhor a horse"Forrest of B.org 3/10/08 6:58 p.m.
           Re: Eternal help for "My kingdom Pfhor a horse"Marathoner325 3/11/08 1:45 p.m.
                 Re: Eternal help for "My kingdom Pfhor a horse"Forrest of B.org 3/11/08 3:33 p.m.
                       Re: Eternal help for "My kingdom Pfhor a horse"SnowCrash 3/12/08 5:55 a.m.
                       Re: Eternal help for "My kingdom Pfhor a horse"Marathoner325 3/18/08 8:29 a.m.
                             Re: Eternal help for "My kingdom Pfhor a horse"Forrest of B.org 3/18/08 2:35 p.m.
                                   Re: Eternal help for "My kingdom Pfhor a horse"Marathoner325 3/19/08 8:38 a.m.
                                         Re: Eternal help for "My kingdom Pfhor a horse"Forrest of B.org 3/19/08 1:28 p.m.
                                               Re: Eternal help for "My kingdom Pfhor a horse"Marathoner325 3/19/08 4:05 p.m.
                                               Re: Eternal help for "My kingdom Pfhor a horse"Marathoner325 3/19/08 5:39 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.