/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Eternal help for "My kingdom Pfhor a horse"
Posted By: SnowCrashDate: 3/12/08 5:55 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Eternal help for "My kingdom Pfhor a horse" (Forrest of B.org)

: You're still outside. Go over the big wall to the far side of the yard you're
: in and go inside; down the hall, up the elevator, to a nice room with
: chargers and buffers and a nice view of the battle down below.

Forrest. You make it sound so easy to get inside. In fact it’s the hardest part of the level. Once inside the rest is a piece of cake.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eternal help for "My kingdom Pfhor a horse"Marathoner325 3/10/08 1:55 p.m.
     Re: Eternal help for "My kingdom Pfhor a horse"Forrest of B.org 3/10/08 6:58 p.m.
           Re: Eternal help for "My kingdom Pfhor a horse"Marathoner325 3/11/08 1:45 p.m.
                 Re: Eternal help for "My kingdom Pfhor a horse"Forrest of B.org 3/11/08 3:33 p.m.
                       Re: Eternal help for "My kingdom Pfhor a horse"SnowCrash 3/12/08 5:55 a.m.
                       Re: Eternal help for "My kingdom Pfhor a horse"Marathoner325 3/18/08 8:29 a.m.
                             Re: Eternal help for "My kingdom Pfhor a horse"Forrest of B.org 3/18/08 2:35 p.m.
                                   Re: Eternal help for "My kingdom Pfhor a horse"Marathoner325 3/19/08 8:38 a.m.
                                         Re: Eternal help for "My kingdom Pfhor a horse"Forrest of B.org 3/19/08 1:28 p.m.
                                               Re: Eternal help for "My kingdom Pfhor a horse"Marathoner325 3/19/08 4:05 p.m.
                                               Re: Eternal help for "My kingdom Pfhor a horse"Marathoner325 3/19/08 5:39 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.