/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

OK so I now decided to play eternal!
Posted By: NicholaiDate: 2/29/08 7:49 p.m.

Hello marathoners of this almost dead forum if it weren't because of Eternal.

So well, I bought a laptop, sadly I didn't have enough money to buy even the cheapest Macintosh. So I have a Toshiba Satellite with Intel Celeron M. As soon as I connected it to the internet I dowloaded Marathon; unfortunately, I haven't been able to play it with OpenGL because it runs way too slow. Moreover, I don't play it anymore since I don't like playing it with the old graphics (specially due to the fact that the computer is brand new, so I get angry when it cannot run a f***ing 13 years old game... if I were playing it in a Performa it would be a different story)

Enough.

The point is that I want it to run Aleph One properly and with OpenGL.However, I can't find a way to do it, therefore I'm requesting some of your help because I'm dying for playing Eternal(yes, little by little I'm dying everyday and I haven't been able to play it).

Thanks in advance.

PS.Sorry about the long rambling, but I couldn't help it... It had been some time since I last wrote something this long in the forum, thus it couldn't be that short.

PS2. Sorry about the stylistic mistakes throughout the text... English is not my mother tongue, but I like to brag about it.

PS3. Sorry again for being such a dork.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

OK so I now decided to play eternal!Nicholai 2/29/08 7:49 p.m.
     Re: OK so I now decided to play eternal!treellama 3/1/08 3:21 a.m.
           Re: OK so I now decided to play eternal!Nicholai 3/4/08 8:24 p.m.
                 Re: OK so I now decided to play eternal!Forrest of B.org 3/4/08 11:30 p.m.
                 Re: OK so I now decided to play eternal!treellama 3/5/08 4:12 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.