/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Eternal release schedule - opinions wanted
Posted By: Forrest of B.orgDate: 2/13/08 1:07 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Eternal release schedule - opinions wanted (Marathoner325)

: Forrest, when will you realise a version with the fixed physics for the
: Sph't? I really want to get back to playing Eternal with the Sph't on your
: side though.

I'm not going to release an update in a hurry just to fix that one bug. It only affects a couple of levels in chapter 2, and only in a relatively minor way, so I'd suggest you just keep playing FC5. The next version (which may or may not be the final version, I'm torn between "good enough" and good dev practice) won't be out until a week from this Saturday, almost two weeks, since Don wants to be here for that, and I like having the extra time anyway.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Question about A friend in needMarathoner325 2/9/08 5:08 p.m.
     Re: Question about A friend in needMarathoner325 2/9/08 5:10 p.m.
           Re: Question about A friend in needForrest of B.org 2/9/08 7:15 p.m.
                 Re: Question about A friend in needMarathoner325 2/10/08 3:44 p.m.
                       Eternal release schedule - opinions wantedForrest of B.org 2/10/08 11:42 p.m.
                             Fix the physics and release Eternal X :) *NM*treellama 2/11/08 2:55 a.m.
                             Re: Eternal release schedule - opinions wantedMarathoner325 2/11/08 1:33 p.m.
                                   Re: Eternal release schedule - opinions wantedForrest of B.org 2/11/08 2:15 p.m.
                                         Re: Eternal release schedule - opinions wantedMarathoner325 2/11/08 3:12 p.m.
                                         Re: Eternal release schedule - opinions wantedDoomguy 2/11/08 4:25 p.m.
                                               Re: Eternal release schedule - opinions wantedForrest of B.org 2/11/08 8:52 p.m.
                                         Re: Eternal release schedule - opinions wantedElderman 2/12/08 2:37 a.m.
                             Re: Eternal release schedule - opinions wantedD-M.A. 2/12/08 4:20 a.m.
                                   Re: Eternal release schedule - opinions wantedForrest of B.org 2/12/08 8:38 a.m.
                                         Re: Eternal release schedule - opinions wantedMarathoner325 2/12/08 6:04 p.m.
                                               Re: Eternal release schedule - opinions wantedForrest of B.org 2/13/08 1:07 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.