/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Eternal release schedule - opinions wanted
Posted By: Forrest of B.orgDate: 2/10/08 11:42 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Question about A friend in need (Marathoner325)

: Ok. So when will you upload the new physics model on ur site for it?

A plain physics model won't do anything, since the physics are merged into the map.

And the next version is due this Thursday, though I might push it back to the weekend instead if I'm busy. I'm also not sure if I'm just gonna say fuck it it's done, or if I'll make another FC... especially since it's "done enough" right now, and there's always Eternal Omega later. Though actually, since progress on the weapons and shit for Omega is going well, I've been considering delaying Eternal until those are done, rather than having Eternal X now (with big press releases and shit) and then Eternal Omega (again with big press release and shit) not too much longer (since I've only had Julian working on models for about a month, and we've already got a new player model and most of the Fusion Pistols and the Shock Staff done, so summer looks like a possibility).

Opinions?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Question about A friend in needMarathoner325 2/9/08 5:08 p.m.
     Re: Question about A friend in needMarathoner325 2/9/08 5:10 p.m.
           Re: Question about A friend in needForrest of B.org 2/9/08 7:15 p.m.
                 Re: Question about A friend in needMarathoner325 2/10/08 3:44 p.m.
                       Eternal release schedule - opinions wantedForrest of B.org 2/10/08 11:42 p.m.
                             Fix the physics and release Eternal X :) *NM*treellama 2/11/08 2:55 a.m.
                             Re: Eternal release schedule - opinions wantedMarathoner325 2/11/08 1:33 p.m.
                                   Re: Eternal release schedule - opinions wantedForrest of B.org 2/11/08 2:15 p.m.
                                         Re: Eternal release schedule - opinions wantedMarathoner325 2/11/08 3:12 p.m.
                                         Re: Eternal release schedule - opinions wantedDoomguy 2/11/08 4:25 p.m.
                                               Re: Eternal release schedule - opinions wantedForrest of B.org 2/11/08 8:52 p.m.
                                         Re: Eternal release schedule - opinions wantedElderman 2/12/08 2:37 a.m.
                             Re: Eternal release schedule - opinions wantedD-M.A. 2/12/08 4:20 a.m.
                                   Re: Eternal release schedule - opinions wantedForrest of B.org 2/12/08 8:38 a.m.
                                         Re: Eternal release schedule - opinions wantedMarathoner325 2/12/08 6:04 p.m.
                                               Re: Eternal release schedule - opinions wantedForrest of B.org 2/13/08 1:07 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.