/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Help im stuck in a loop in Marathon Eternal
Posted By: DoomguyDate: 1/27/08 7:13 p.m.

Ok i have been playing Marathon Eternal (a fan made Marathon version)and i get to the end of the level in which i get teleported to a space station in which the Level is called The Tangent Universe. I get to read a Terminal at the beginning and then i wonder around the space station which is FULL OF BOB's. I come across a certain Terminal which i cant access for some reason. I save my game on a save terminal. I later find a certain switch in the space station which opens a door which leads to several rooms. After going through those rooms i come across a Terminal in which i Read and it says something about Trying again (thats not the only word on the Terminal) if i read the whole Terminal i get teleported back a few levels to some reason (i got sent back into time). So just recently i finished the levels again (which i had done before)and i get teleported back to the Space station (like i did before) on the level The Tangent Universe. I go back to the same Terminal (which teleported be back into time)and i get the same messege and once i read the Terminal i get sent back into time AGAIN AT THE EXACT SAME SPOT A FEW LEVELS PAST. I dont want to keep doing these levels again. Where do i have to go into the Space Station to go somewhere else?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Help im stuck in a loop in Marathon EternalDoomguy 1/27/08 7:13 p.m.
     Re: Help im stuck in a loop in Marathon EternalForrest of B.org 1/27/08 11:35 p.m.
           "Important note" file going to be in v1.0? *NM*Document 1/28/08 7:59 a.m.
           Re: Help im stuck in a loop in Marathon EternalDoomguy 1/28/08 9:43 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.