/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: phor far lam
Posted By: Blake37Date: 12/27/07 4:38 a.m.

In Response To: Re: phor far lam (Forrest of B.org)

: Ah yeah I think I forgot to mention that on this forum - somehow the
: terminals for that level didn't merge properly, as someone on the Pfhorums
: already discovered. For a quick fix, here is an updated map file , which
: should work with all your saved games and such - it's exactly the same map
: file, just with the terminals pasted into that level via Hex.

: Hope that fixes it for you.

Yup, fixed it up good.

About Eternal so far; The maps are wonderfull. They look great, have well placed chargers and terminals (except for 'pissing on the coroperation, which hasn't any shield chragers) and the writting are very nice. The onl problem is balance and monsters. There are so many of those silver MOAHs that take forever to kill. It's not challenging, just time comsuming, you just hit em with the staff over and over. The fire yeti (flickta is hard to spell) are also really strong and take a lot to kill. The polar opposit happens if you get yout hands on the gravity lightsaber during the S'pht chapter. It kills everything with one or two hits!
The other thing that can be irritating is the Corner fighter Ambush. You walk into a room that has a couple aggressive fighters, who attack the moment they see you. But the staff projectiles, on low gravity in preticular, are so powerfull they throw you ten feet up the wall, a sitting duck formore fighters to hit you, and you land dead. It could well be that my playing style does that to me, but it happens a lot.

I've said a fair amount, but Eternal, when things are going well, is really nice and fun to play, read and look at.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

phor far lamBlake37 12/26/07 7:35 p.m.
     Re: phor far lamForrest of B.org 12/26/07 8:34 p.m.
           Re: phor far lamBlake37 12/27/07 4:38 a.m.
                 Re: phor far lamForrest of B.org 12/27/07 12:40 p.m.
                       Re: phor far lamBlake37 12/27/07 1:00 p.m.
                             Re: phor far lamForrest of B.org 12/27/07 3:04 p.m.
                                   Re: phor far lamBlake37 12/27/07 3:29 p.m.
                                         Re: phor far lamForrest of B.org 12/27/07 3:52 p.m.
                                               Re: phor far lamBlake37 12/28/07 1:49 p.m.
                                                     Re: phor far lamForrest of B.org 12/28/07 5:52 p.m.
                                                           Re: phor far lamBlake37 12/28/07 6:26 p.m.
                                                                 Re: phor far lamBlake37 12/29/07 10:01 a.m.
                                                           Re: phor far lampatrick 12/29/07 1:03 a.m.
           Wait, didn't fix itBlake37 12/27/07 6:17 a.m.
                 Re: Wait, didn't fix ittreellama 12/27/07 6:36 a.m.
                       Re: Wait, didn't fix itBlake37 12/27/07 7:01 a.m.
                             Re: Wait, didn't fix ittreellama 12/27/07 7:22 a.m.
                                   Re: Wait, didn't fix itBlake37 12/27/07 7:47 a.m.
                                         Re: Wait, didn't fix itForrest of B.org 12/27/07 12:42 p.m.
                                               Re: Wait, didn't fix itBlake37 12/27/07 12:55 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.