/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Pfhorpedia
Posted By: Guesty-Persony-ThingyDate: 10/1/07 8:45 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Pfhorpedia (thermoplyae)

: I am pretty much the sole maintainer of Traxus (there's another guy, but he
: basically doesn't exist on this corner of the Internet anymore, and I'm
: pretty sure I can speak for him anyway). I know I wrote that licensing
: page with the fattening thing, and I think it should have been obvious
: that we weren't taking a serious, legal tone when you read the word
: 'fattening'.

: Now that we've established (again, always) that I wasn't being serious, I
: don't really have the expertise to draw up something that would satisfy
: everybody, even halfway. If people are both unsatisfied and care about
: the issue, maybe I could shirk responsibility and let the community come
: up with something (since someone you guys seem to have experience with
: this sort of thing) and just double-check it when it's done, or
: peripherally contribute to the process. Alternatively, if not enough
: people care then apparently people are comfortable contributing the way it
: is and thus I'm comfortable with ignoring it. Maybe not a smart decision,
: but I'm lazy and that has influenced the Traxus project more than anything
: else.

: So, who wants to volunteer?

"When you read the word 'fattening'." That's assuming we read that word... I must have skipped over that one. Anyway, I don't think you'd need to draw anything up--the GNU FDL license suffices for most wikis. Not sure if everyone who's contributed would agree to that, seeing your old one, which should legally mean you'd have to through at all content since the first edit of anyone who doesn't agree with it, but I don't think anyone really cares... lol.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Pfhorpedia *LINK*Guesty-Persony-Thingy 9/30/07 10:43 p.m.
     Re: PfhorpediaJohannes Gunnar 9/30/07 10:56 p.m.
     Re: Pfhorpediathermoplyae 9/30/07 11:06 p.m.
           Re: Pfhorpedia *LINK*Druff 10/1/07 11:15 a.m.
                 Re: PfhorpediaGuesty-Persony-Thingy 10/1/07 11:24 a.m.
                       Re: Pfhorpediatreellama 10/1/07 11:34 a.m.
                             Re: PfhorpediaGuesty-Persony-Thingy 10/1/07 1:42 p.m.
                                   Re: PfhorpediaForrest of B.org 10/1/07 2:19 p.m.
                                         Re: PfhorpediaForrest of B.org 10/1/07 2:36 p.m.
                                               Re: Pfhorpedia *LINK*Guesty-Persony-Thingy 10/1/07 2:53 p.m.
                                                     Re: PfhorpediaForrest of B.org 10/1/07 4:06 p.m.
                                                           Re: Pfhorpedia *LINK*Guesty-Persony-Thingy 10/1/07 5:31 p.m.
                                                                 Re: PfhorpediaForrest of B.org 10/1/07 5:52 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Pfhorpedia *LINK*Guesty-Persony-Thingy 10/1/07 6:07 p.m.
                                                                             Re: PfhorpediaDocument 10/7/07 11:03 a.m.
                                         Re: Pfhorpediathermoplyae 10/1/07 7:03 p.m.
                                               Re: PfhorpediaGuesty-Persony-Thingy 10/1/07 8:45 p.m.
                                               Re: PfhorpediaForrest of B.org 10/1/07 11:03 p.m.
                                                     Re: Pfhorpediathermoplyae 10/1/07 11:05 p.m.
                                   Re: Pfhorpediatreellama 10/1/07 5:47 p.m.
                                         Re: Pfhorpedia *LINK*Guesty-Persony-Thingy 10/1/07 6:03 p.m.
                                               Re: PfhorpediaForrest of B.org 10/1/07 10:53 p.m.
                                                     Re: PfhorpediaDocument 10/7/07 9:43 a.m.
                                               Re: Pfhorpediatreellama 10/2/07 3:00 a.m.
                                                     Re: PfhorpediaGuesty-Persony-Thingy 10/2/07 10:16 a.m.
                                               Re: PfhorpediaDocument 10/7/07 10:19 a.m.
                                                     Re: PfhorpediaForrest of B.org 10/8/07 8:11 a.m.
                             Re: PfhorpediaNicholai 10/1/07 2:02 p.m.
                                   Re: PfhorpediaGuesty-Persony-Thingy 10/1/07 2:38 p.m.
                                         Re: PfhorpediaDanny 10/1/07 3:16 p.m.
                                         Re: PfhorpediaDanny 10/1/07 7:01 p.m.
                                               Re: Pfhorpediaukimalefu 10/2/07 11:52 a.m.
                                                     haha viva mexico cabrones! *NM*Nicholai 10/2/07 10:34 p.m.
                                               Re: PfhorpediaGuesty-Persony-Thingy 10/2/07 2:13 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.