/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: *SPOILERS* Halo 3 Legendary Ending
Posted By: DruffDate: 10/1/07 10:10 a.m.

In Response To: Re: *SPOILERS* Halo 3 Legendary Ending (treellama)

: Well, it was made from the moon Deimos--but Deimos is believed to be a
: captured asteroid, so you're essentially right. It's definitely not
: spherical, and definitely not giant.

This tidbit has been popping up at various Halo forums. I'd prefer not to believe it, and since I've never personally seen the issue of GI that contains this supposed Seropian quote, I'm still currently able to have some healthy skepticsm.

http://forums.gameinformer.com/gi/board/message?board.id=GeneralGaming&message.id=203618

If you download the original Marathon and Aleph One from source.bungie.com, and read the Aleph One readme, there is story information. In one part it says you, the main character, were raised on Mars. In Game Informer issue 172 page 109 it is said that, by Alex Seropian, "the Master Chief and Marathon's protagonist are one and the same." No, I say. The Master Chief was raised on Reach. However, the magazine did say that Alex Seropian left Bungie, and current Bungie members can rewrite the story as they so please.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

*SPOILERS* Halo 3 Legendary EndingStarman 9/29/07 7:53 a.m.
     Re: *SPOILERS* Halo 3 Legendary EndingM. 9/29/07 3:33 p.m.
           Re: *SPOILERS* Halo 3 Legendary EndingStarman 9/29/07 6:42 p.m.
                 Re: *SPOILERS* Halo 3 Legendary EndingMutilatedMooCow 9/29/07 9:35 p.m.
                       Re: *SPOILERS* Halo 3 Legendary EndingStarman 9/29/07 9:49 p.m.
                             Re: *SPOILERS* Halo 3 Legendary EndingD-M.A. 9/29/07 10:01 p.m.
                                   Re: *SPOILERS* Halo 3 Legendary EndingStarman 9/29/07 10:03 p.m.
                                         Re: *SPOILERS* Halo 3 Legendary EndingBob-B-Q 9/30/07 9:56 a.m.
                       Re: *SPOILERS* Halo 3 Legendary EndingRyokoTK 10/1/07 4:20 a.m.
                             Re: *SPOILERS* Halo 3 Legendary Endingpatrick 10/1/07 4:54 a.m.
                             Re: *SPOILERS* Halo 3 Legendary Endingtreellama 10/1/07 5:25 a.m.
                                   Re: *SPOILERS* Halo 3 Legendary EndingDruff 10/1/07 10:10 a.m.
                                         Re: *SPOILERS* Halo 3 Legendary EndingAfroRyan 10/1/07 12:05 p.m.
                                         Re: *SPOILERS* Halo 3 Legendary EndingForrest of B.org 10/1/07 1:54 p.m.
                                               Re: *SPOILERS* Halo 3 Legendary Ending *LINK*XION 10/26/07 5:24 a.m.
                                                     HAHAHAHAHA...OH...STOP IT YOU'RE KILLING ME! *NM*AfroRyan 10/26/07 11:16 a.m.
                                                           STOMPED *NM*treellama 10/26/07 2:04 p.m.
                                                     Re: *SPOILERS* Halo 3 Legendary Ending *LINK*zambi 10/26/07 12:52 p.m.
                                                           We should kill themukimalefu 10/26/07 9:12 p.m.
                                                                 Re: We should kill themAfroRyan 10/30/07 9:18 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.