/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Pfhorpedia
Posted By: Johannes GunnarDate: 9/30/07 10:56 p.m.

In Response To: Pfhorpedia *LINK* (Guesty-Persony-Thingy)

I got to break it to you but we already got pedia which has been online for more than 1 or 2 years. So i am pretty sure that everybody would be very thankful if you would divert your work over to the Traxus project instead. There's no use in having two pedia's running on the same matter. So i recommend merging into the Traxus project instead.

cheers
Johannes G.

: Hey all, I'm kinda new to Marathon, new to marathon.bungie.org, new to these
: forums, new to basically everything here except that I used to go to HBO a
: while back... anyway, I've recently gotten into Marathon, and I'm proud to
: announce that I have founded Pfhorpedia, the encyclopedia of Marathon.
: It's like Halopedia, except about Marathon, and much, much less complete,
: due to only having been accepted a couple days ago. I've been working
: fervently on a few pages such as UESC Marathon, and I have a complete list
: of Terminals from the first game... but I really need some help making it
: better, as well as a community, 'cause without that there's no reason for
: the site to even exist. So, if anyone happens to see this message, come on
: by, register, edit, stick around for a little while! Right now the site is
: down, but it should be back up by the time anyone notices this, so I hope
: to see you around! =D

: With Love,
: Guesty-Persony-Thingy

: BTW, I've seen these forums before, and I once played Marathon a while back
: but didn't really catch on... now that I'm registered here though, it's
: going into my bookmarks so I can come back. ^_^

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Pfhorpedia *LINK*Guesty-Persony-Thingy 9/30/07 10:43 p.m.
     Re: PfhorpediaJohannes Gunnar 9/30/07 10:56 p.m.
     Re: Pfhorpediathermoplyae 9/30/07 11:06 p.m.
           Re: Pfhorpedia *LINK*Druff 10/1/07 11:15 a.m.
                 Re: PfhorpediaGuesty-Persony-Thingy 10/1/07 11:24 a.m.
                       Re: Pfhorpediatreellama 10/1/07 11:34 a.m.
                             Re: PfhorpediaGuesty-Persony-Thingy 10/1/07 1:42 p.m.
                                   Re: PfhorpediaForrest of B.org 10/1/07 2:19 p.m.
                                         Re: PfhorpediaForrest of B.org 10/1/07 2:36 p.m.
                                               Re: Pfhorpedia *LINK*Guesty-Persony-Thingy 10/1/07 2:53 p.m.
                                                     Re: PfhorpediaForrest of B.org 10/1/07 4:06 p.m.
                                                           Re: Pfhorpedia *LINK*Guesty-Persony-Thingy 10/1/07 5:31 p.m.
                                                                 Re: PfhorpediaForrest of B.org 10/1/07 5:52 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Pfhorpedia *LINK*Guesty-Persony-Thingy 10/1/07 6:07 p.m.
                                                                             Re: PfhorpediaDocument 10/7/07 11:03 a.m.
                                         Re: Pfhorpediathermoplyae 10/1/07 7:03 p.m.
                                               Re: PfhorpediaGuesty-Persony-Thingy 10/1/07 8:45 p.m.
                                               Re: PfhorpediaForrest of B.org 10/1/07 11:03 p.m.
                                                     Re: Pfhorpediathermoplyae 10/1/07 11:05 p.m.
                                   Re: Pfhorpediatreellama 10/1/07 5:47 p.m.
                                         Re: Pfhorpedia *LINK*Guesty-Persony-Thingy 10/1/07 6:03 p.m.
                                               Re: PfhorpediaForrest of B.org 10/1/07 10:53 p.m.
                                                     Re: PfhorpediaDocument 10/7/07 9:43 a.m.
                                               Re: Pfhorpediatreellama 10/2/07 3:00 a.m.
                                                     Re: PfhorpediaGuesty-Persony-Thingy 10/2/07 10:16 a.m.
                                               Re: PfhorpediaDocument 10/7/07 10:19 a.m.
                                                     Re: PfhorpediaForrest of B.org 10/8/07 8:11 a.m.
                             Re: PfhorpediaNicholai 10/1/07 2:02 p.m.
                                   Re: PfhorpediaGuesty-Persony-Thingy 10/1/07 2:38 p.m.
                                         Re: PfhorpediaDanny 10/1/07 3:16 p.m.
                                         Re: PfhorpediaDanny 10/1/07 7:01 p.m.
                                               Re: Pfhorpediaukimalefu 10/2/07 11:52 a.m.
                                                     haha viva mexico cabrones! *NM*Nicholai 10/2/07 10:34 p.m.
                                               Re: PfhorpediaGuesty-Persony-Thingy 10/2/07 2:13 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.