/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: The Official Word from Fileball
Posted By: the Battle CatDate: 8/26/07 5:40 p.m.

In Response To: Re: The Official Word from Fileball (Miguelito)

: I'd be interested in this DVD, kind sir!

: - M

I have the complete archive on my hard drive now. I forgot about all the prior versions of the files, we never deleted anything, ever ... we just changed the pointers in the front end as needed. As a result the Marathon archive alone is 6.39 GB making it a 2 DVD collection. I am still waiting on the actual SQL database before I mail the DVDs. This will not only correlate map names to file names and provide the accompanying map descriptions, it will allow those of you who want to create a front end a relatively painless means to do so.

Some of the files on the FTP server are corrupt but I managed to get good clean copies for the DVD.

Miguelito, please contact me via email so we can initiate the process of getting these DVDs to you. Craig, DcBob and Appleswitch, I already have your contact info. I'll get back to you when I have the database.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The Official Word from FileballWindbreaker 8/8/07 10:01 a.m.
     Re: The Official Word from FileballBobwithkeycard 8/9/07 2:48 a.m.
           Re: The Official Word from FileballKekoa 8/10/07 3:06 p.m.
                 Re: The Official Word from FileballAndrew Nagy 8/10/07 4:14 p.m.
                       Re: The Official Word from FileballJohannes Gunnar 8/10/07 5:26 p.m.
                             Re: The Official Word from FileballAndrew Nagy 8/10/07 5:31 p.m.
                             Re: The Official Word from Fileballthe Battle Cat 8/11/07 5:29 a.m.
                                   Re: The Official Word from FileballJohannes Gunnar 8/11/07 5:40 a.m.
                       Re: The Official Word from Fileballthe Battle Cat 8/11/07 5:22 a.m.
                             Re: The Official Word from FileballCraig Hardgrove 8/14/07 9:28 a.m.
                                   Re: The Official Word from FileballForrest of B.org 8/14/07 10:15 a.m.
                                         Re: The Official Word from FileballCraig Hardgrove 8/14/07 11:14 a.m.
                                               Re: The Official Word from FileballLegacyTyphoon 8/14/07 11:57 a.m.
                                                     Disregard the previous post...LegacyTyphoon 8/14/07 12:05 p.m.
                             Re: The Official Word from FileballMiguelito 8/15/07 7:24 p.m.
                                   Re: The Official Word from FileballKyjel 8/15/07 8:09 p.m.
                                         Re: The Official Word from FileballKekoa 8/18/07 9:23 a.m.
                                               Re: The Official Word from FileballAHuxley 8/22/07 12:28 a.m.
                                                     Re: The Official Word from FileballDocument 8/24/07 10:33 a.m.
                                                           SAVE FILEBALL! *NM*ukimalefu 8/24/07 11:02 a.m.
                                                     Re: The Official Word from FileballDocument 10/15/07 6:28 a.m.
                                                           Re: The Official Word from Fileballscreamingfool 10/15/07 8:12 a.m.
                                                                 you fail at reading *NM*Document 10/15/07 8:16 p.m.
                                   Re: The Official Word from Fileballthe Battle Cat 8/26/07 5:40 p.m.
                                         Re: The Official Word from Fileballkyjel 8/26/07 8:31 p.m.
                                         Re: The Official Word from FileballWindbreaker 8/27/07 9:49 a.m.
                                         Re: The Official Word from FileballAHuxley 8/27/07 9:42 p.m.
                                         done! *NM* *NM*Miguelito 8/28/07 6:25 a.m.
                                               Re: done!the Battle Cat 8/28/07 3:17 p.m.
                             Re: The Official Word from FileballDocument 1/14/08 9:24 a.m.
                                   Re: The Official Word from Fileballthe Battle Cat 1/16/08 7:05 a.m.
                                         Re: The Official Word from FileballDocument 1/16/08 2:21 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.