/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

The aftermath
Posted By: RyokoTKDate: 8/2/07 9:18 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Love is all around (FullDiaper)

Whether or not you meant to, the end result is pretty devastating to me. Really.

You never once told me that you borrowed from other sources (except for Apotheosis, in which case you made it perfectly clear that it was your art that you were giving to me -- another lie). The end result now is that the scenario that I made -- and took a lot of pride in, because I thought it was my work (or at least work made for me) -- is made off of borrowed goods. It hurts my integrity.

So now I'm kind of stuck. I don't like the notion that I'm using other people's artwork that they didn't make for TGI and don't really want in there. Though I am working on the renovation, for me to get rid of the borrowed goods would basically involve starting all over from the ground up, and I just don't have the time, the energy, or the motivation to do that.

So I really don't know what I'm going to do with TGI:B right now. The whole point of the scenario wasn't to be the best or most epic, but to be bullshit-free... and right now I'm wading in a lot of bullshit.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Simon Dupuis: Thanks for giving me stolen art!RyokoTK 8/1/07 10:41 a.m.
     !!! *NM*ukimalefu 8/1/07 1:05 p.m.
     Love is all around *NM*D-M.A. 8/1/07 1:14 p.m.
           Re: Love is all aroundFullDiaper 8/1/07 2:03 p.m.
                 Re: Love is all aroundRyokoTK 8/1/07 2:17 p.m.
                       By the wayRyokoTK 8/1/07 2:19 p.m.
                       Re: Love is all aroundTycho 8/1/07 3:52 p.m.
                             Re: Love is all aroundRyokoTK 8/1/07 5:11 p.m.
                                   Re: Love is all aroundTycho 8/1/07 6:03 p.m.
                                         Re: Love is all aroundRyokoTK 8/1/07 6:13 p.m.
                                               Re: Love is all aroundTycho 8/1/07 6:25 p.m.
                                                     Re: Love is all aroundRyokoTK 8/1/07 6:37 p.m.
                                                           nobody thinks you're a jerk, ryokoBobwithkeycard 8/2/07 2:41 a.m.
                       Re: Love is all aroundD-M.A. 8/2/07 12:25 a.m.
                             Re: Love is all aroundFullDiaper 8/2/07 3:38 a.m.
                                   The aftermathRyokoTK 8/2/07 9:18 a.m.
                                         Re: The aftermathpatrick 8/2/07 1:03 p.m.
                                               Re: The aftermathKyjel 8/2/07 4:36 p.m.
                                                     Re: The aftermathRyokoTK 8/2/07 4:39 p.m.
                                               Re: The aftermathRyokoTK 8/2/07 4:45 p.m.
                             Re: Love is all aroundtreellama 8/2/07 3:58 a.m.
                                   Re: Love is all aroundD-M.A. 8/2/07 4:17 a.m.
                                         Re: Love is all aroundJohannes Gunnar 8/2/07 5:29 a.m.
                                         Re: Love is all aroundtreellama 8/2/07 6:52 a.m.
                                               Re: Love is all aroundD-M.A. 8/2/07 10:10 a.m.
                                               Re: Love is all aroundKyjel 8/2/07 4:38 p.m.
                                         Re: Love is all aroundRyokoTK 8/2/07 9:09 a.m.
                             Re: Love is all aroundKyjel 8/2/07 7:50 a.m.
                             Re: Love is all aroundRyokoTK 8/2/07 9:13 a.m.
                 :/ *NM*Johannes Gunnar 8/1/07 2:32 p.m.
                 Re: Love is all aroundTodd Proctor 8/1/07 4:34 p.m.
     Re: Simon Dupuis: Thanks for giving me stolen art!Document 8/1/07 3:58 p.m.
           Re: Simon Dupuis: Thanks for giving me stolen art!RyokoTK 8/1/07 5:13 p.m.
                 I've made some textures, who wants to use them?ukimalefu 8/1/07 6:46 p.m.
                       Re: I've made some textures, who wants to use themRyokoTK 8/1/07 7:02 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.