/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Love is all around
Posted By: RyokoTKDate: 8/1/07 2:17 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Love is all around (FullDiaper)

: That kind of crap is one of the reason why i'm not returning in this
: community. I didn't stole the art since i asked the author to use it,

Bullshit you did, since I asked everyone who claimed that I stole things from them and they said either "Who is that?" or "No, he never asked me."

Don't feed me that line of crap. I *just* asked the Apotheosis guy today who said that the guns were not your art, as you claimed.

: I gave 5 years of work into
: Sigma only to be bashed by assholes like Ryoko and Shadowbreaker.

I'm not bashing Sigma, I'm bashing you for being a liar and a thief.

: Thinking
: about it, Forrest isn't such a bad guy after all, he got the same kind of
: bullshit i got for his work with Eternal.

From what I'm seeing, the bullshit Forrest gets is because his scenario (at least at Mk. V) wasn't very good. Your scenario is fine, but you're stealing shit.

Look, I didn't want to believe it, Simon. You were always a cool guy, so when I get the Marathon: Resurrection guy yelling at me, and James Hasting-Trew yelling at me, and the Apotheosis guy yelling at me, about stuff that YOU GAVE TO ME, I can only conclude that it's because you didn't ask for their permission.

By the way: Todd doesn't really mind that I'm using the Apotheosis stuff -- now that I asked him. He was livid, as I can imagine, that I had his stuff without permission, and lo and behold, I know why.

: Go ahead, Ryoko, bash some more
: but i won't be here anymore to see it. You finally managed to make me
: leave this community i enjoyed, congratulation.

Good. Get lost.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Simon Dupuis: Thanks for giving me stolen art!RyokoTK 8/1/07 10:41 a.m.
     !!! *NM*ukimalefu 8/1/07 1:05 p.m.
     Love is all around *NM*D-M.A. 8/1/07 1:14 p.m.
           Re: Love is all aroundFullDiaper 8/1/07 2:03 p.m.
                 Re: Love is all aroundRyokoTK 8/1/07 2:17 p.m.
                       By the wayRyokoTK 8/1/07 2:19 p.m.
                       Re: Love is all aroundTycho 8/1/07 3:52 p.m.
                             Re: Love is all aroundRyokoTK 8/1/07 5:11 p.m.
                                   Re: Love is all aroundTycho 8/1/07 6:03 p.m.
                                         Re: Love is all aroundRyokoTK 8/1/07 6:13 p.m.
                                               Re: Love is all aroundTycho 8/1/07 6:25 p.m.
                                                     Re: Love is all aroundRyokoTK 8/1/07 6:37 p.m.
                                                           nobody thinks you're a jerk, ryokoBobwithkeycard 8/2/07 2:41 a.m.
                       Re: Love is all aroundD-M.A. 8/2/07 12:25 a.m.
                             Re: Love is all aroundFullDiaper 8/2/07 3:38 a.m.
                                   The aftermathRyokoTK 8/2/07 9:18 a.m.
                                         Re: The aftermathpatrick 8/2/07 1:03 p.m.
                                               Re: The aftermathKyjel 8/2/07 4:36 p.m.
                                                     Re: The aftermathRyokoTK 8/2/07 4:39 p.m.
                                               Re: The aftermathRyokoTK 8/2/07 4:45 p.m.
                             Re: Love is all aroundtreellama 8/2/07 3:58 a.m.
                                   Re: Love is all aroundD-M.A. 8/2/07 4:17 a.m.
                                         Re: Love is all aroundJohannes Gunnar 8/2/07 5:29 a.m.
                                         Re: Love is all aroundtreellama 8/2/07 6:52 a.m.
                                               Re: Love is all aroundD-M.A. 8/2/07 10:10 a.m.
                                               Re: Love is all aroundKyjel 8/2/07 4:38 p.m.
                                         Re: Love is all aroundRyokoTK 8/2/07 9:09 a.m.
                             Re: Love is all aroundKyjel 8/2/07 7:50 a.m.
                             Re: Love is all aroundRyokoTK 8/2/07 9:13 a.m.
                 :/ *NM*Johannes Gunnar 8/1/07 2:32 p.m.
                 Re: Love is all aroundTodd Proctor 8/1/07 4:34 p.m.
     Re: Simon Dupuis: Thanks for giving me stolen art!Document 8/1/07 3:58 p.m.
           Re: Simon Dupuis: Thanks for giving me stolen art!RyokoTK 8/1/07 5:13 p.m.
                 I've made some textures, who wants to use them?ukimalefu 8/1/07 6:46 p.m.
                       Re: I've made some textures, who wants to use themRyokoTK 8/1/07 7:02 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.