/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Marathon Fonts
Posted By: Joyeuse of OldeDate: 7/17/07 9:21 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Marathon Fonts (Forrest of B.org)

: Good to see you around again. You should drop by the Asylum some time and say
: hi there too.

Yeah, I've poked my head into my old stomping grounds a couple times over these past years to see what's up, but it looks pretty dead to me nowadays. I never really posted on this board before, since I think it started up when I was doing stuff for Myth.

Guess I felt like reconnecting with my Marathon days a bit.

I haven't gotten around to playing Eternal yet. Been replaying M2, since it was always my favorite of the three.

And my call for those fonts still stands, to anyone else who might be reading this!

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Marathon FontsJoyeuse of Olde 7/16/07 7:44 p.m.
     Re: Marathon FontsForrest of B.org 7/16/07 9:30 p.m.
           Re: Marathon FontsJoyeuse of Olde 7/17/07 5:26 p.m.
                 Re: Marathon FontsForrest of B.org 7/17/07 5:52 p.m.
                       Re: Marathon FontsJoyeuse of Olde 7/17/07 9:21 p.m.
                             Re: Marathon FontsJohannes Gunnar 7/18/07 3:12 a.m.
                                   Re: Marathon FontsJoyeuse of Olde 7/18/07 8:07 a.m.
                                         Re: Marathon FontsJohannes Gunnar 7/18/07 11:59 a.m.
                                               Re: Marathon Fonts *LINK*Joyeuse of Olde 7/18/07 3:14 p.m.
                                                     Sent! *NM*Johannes Gunnar 7/18/07 4:33 p.m.
                                                           Re: Sent!Yossarian 7/21/07 8:09 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Sent!Johannes Gunnar 7/21/07 11:08 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Sent!Joyeuse of Olde 7/24/07 10:04 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Sent!Joyeuse of Olde 7/24/07 10:15 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Sent!Johannes Gunnar 7/25/07 2:23 a.m.
                                                                                   Where?Dav Flamerock 7/28/07 8:19 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.