/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Please do refresh my memory: Marathon Logos
Posted By: Johannes GunnarDate: 6/22/07 3:25 a.m.

Good day, and please do forgive me but my memory can be really bad, plus it's long time since i've thought about this. The thing is that I barely play or think about Marathon now a days like many people in the community, but I like to pay respect to Marathon, plus have something to remind me of the good old days. So I name all my computers and other name-able devices after marathon characters/things and I usually try to find something to fit. For example I name my mac computers after the AI's. the G4 iMac is named Tycho, for that is used mainly for entertainment and other stuff. (it was tycho, right?) the G4 iBook is named Durandal because that's my main computer, where I simply do all the stuff, and control the rest of the computers from. And then, communication, I named my cellphone Leela. Then I got loads of other names.

Anyway, what I thought about now is to have simply a black desktop with a logo in the center, and the same counts for a screensaver. I've done a "beta" to try it out but I simply don't remember if the logo i'm using is for example the correct Tycho logo, and especially if the Durandal logo i'm using is correct.

The first one i found was this Durandal Logo (simply a green marathon logo), but i can swear i saw other Durandal logos before. Can anybody link me to the other/s if there is/are some?

The Tycho ones I found are those two. this & the big one in the center of this one.

What i'm simply wondering is if there are some "better" or simply more logos for each AI. And given the fact that i'm on ultraslow 56k for the summer then it would be awesome if people could link me directly to the logos if possible. at first look it also looks like each ai has couple of logos so i'm simply wondering if somebody has an idea what would be each ai's "main" logo.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Please do refresh my memory: Marathon LogosJohannes Gunnar 6/22/07 3:25 a.m.
     A bigger, better logo *LINK*MrHen 6/22/07 6:23 a.m.
           Re: A bigger, better logoJohannes Gunnar 6/22/07 11:10 a.m.
                 Re: A bigger, better logoBlake37 6/22/07 12:13 p.m.
                       Re: A bigger, better logoJohannes Gunnar 6/22/07 1:43 p.m.
                             Re: A bigger, better logoBlake37 6/22/07 2:12 p.m.
                                   Re: A bigger, better logoShadowbreaker 6/23/07 5:59 a.m.
                                         Re: A bigger, better logoBlake37 6/23/07 8:41 a.m.
                                               Re: A bigger, better logoJohannes Gunnar 6/23/07 1:59 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.