/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Porposal for a Marathon Tournament scoring pro
Posted By: ukimalefuDate: 6/18/07 5:23 p.m.

In Response To: Porposal for a Marathon Tournament scoring protoco (Peter Bjørn Perlsø)

Do it like Formula 1. In Marathon there's a maximum of 8 players in a game. In F1:

1st place gets 10 points
2nd gets 8
3rd gets 6
4th gets 5
5th gets 4
6th gets 3
7th gets 2
8th gets 1

By the way, this could be automated and made published to a website or something. I KNOW it can be done, I just can't do it myself.

I could be wrong of course, but I believe that, if Aleph One can put the results of a game in the screens of all players in an internet game, this same results could be sent to some server where some programming magic could add everything up and publish the results to a website...

It may never happen, but you can't stop me from dreaming!

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Porposal for a Marathon Tournament scoring protocoPeter Bjørn Perlsø 6/17/07 6:58 p.m.
     Re: Porposal for a Marathon Tournament scoring proukimalefu 6/18/07 5:23 p.m.
           Re: Porposal for a Marathon Tournament scoring proPeter Bjørn Perlsø 6/18/07 6:41 p.m.
           Re: Porposal for a Marathon Tournament scoring protreellama 6/19/07 2:55 a.m.
                 Re: Porposal for a Marathon Tournament scoring proukimalefu 6/20/07 3:06 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.