/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Rubicon all gone?
Posted By: Oh Three FourDate: 6/17/07 4:58 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Rubicon all gone? (Kyjel)

: Yeah, but he's not doing that, and then wondering why it's not working.

Yea, I deserve that. I only did a skimmed of the instructions. (But in my defence, I only read the parts I understood)

After re-reading the instructions, here's what I've done:

Unzip Rubicon X, giving me two files: _MACOSX and RUBICON X(which has a symbol I don't recognize after it).

Open file Aleph One (which I've already downloaded, so I can just copy and paste, right?): Copy AlephOne.exe and paste it in my main Rubicon File alongside _MACOSX and RUBICON X. Copy THEMES folder and paste it in main Rubicon File. Copy Fonts file and copy it into main Rubicon file. Double click AlephOne.exe in the main Rubicon file, click 'RUN' and...nothing happens. I'm not trying to annoy anyone here, I'm just trying to get this thing to work with limited knowhow. Can someone tell my what I did wrong in the above please?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Rubicon all gone?Oh Three Four 6/15/07 4:46 p.m.
     Re: Rubicon all gone?Quantum 6/15/07 5:40 p.m.
           Re: Rubicon all gone?Oh Three Four 6/15/07 10:48 p.m.
                 Re: Rubicon all gone?treellama 6/16/07 3:48 a.m.
                       Re: Rubicon all gone?Oh Three Four 6/16/07 10:09 a.m.
                             Re: Rubicon all gone?Quantum 6/17/07 12:11 p.m.
                                   Re: Rubicon all gone?thermoplyae 6/17/07 12:54 p.m.
                                         Re: Rubicon all gone?Quantum 6/18/07 11:40 a.m.
                                               Re: Rubicon all gone?thermoplyae 6/18/07 5:02 p.m.
                                   Re: Rubicon all gone?Kyjel 6/17/07 12:55 p.m.
                                         Re: Rubicon all gone?Oh Three Four 6/17/07 4:58 p.m.
                                               Re: Rubicon all gone?treellama 6/17/07 5:26 p.m.
                                                     And behold, the pieces fall together...Oh Three Four 6/17/07 6:33 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.