/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: help on MEvil's Septic Exodus.
Posted By: John SumnerDate: 3/29/07 2:53 a.m.

In Response To: Re: help on MEvil's Septic Exodus. (Andromeda_5[Kilo])

: Well let's see... I punched the one north of the big room filled with sewage
: (not the center building), I punched the one across the bridge that you
: have to raise with the sequenced switches, and I punched the one in the
: code-room. Are those the right ones? They sure seemed right.

No, it sounds like you are missing at least two of them, possibly all three. On the west side outside the central building, there is a narrow sewage canal. Almost immediately after entering that canal, you will reach a t-intersection where you can go west or east. Following the canal to the west leads to one of the switches. It requires a lot of exploring to get to it.

If you follow the canal to the east as far as you can, you will eventually come to a large curved sewage room. At the end of that room is a second switch. On the map, that switch actually lies immediately to the right of the central building (on the other side of the outside wall). But you really have to work to get to that switch. Again, exploring is the key.

In the southeast part of the level, there is a doorway you go through that opens access to a huge room that is partially filled with sewage. You have to first raise the sewage level so that you can get across this room. Once across, you can go either left or right. You want to go left. That leads to the final switch.

I hope that helps more. Email me if not.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

help on MEvil's Septic Exodus.Andromeda_5[Kilo] 3/27/07 9:05 a.m.
     Re: help on MEvil's Septic Exodus.SnowCrash 3/27/07 2:55 p.m.
     Re: help on MEvil's Septic Exodus.John Sumner 3/27/07 3:09 p.m.
           Re: help on MEvil's Septic Exodus.Andromeda_5[Kilo] 3/28/07 7:11 a.m.
                 Re: help on MEvil's Septic Exodus.John Sumner 3/29/07 2:53 a.m.
                       Okay, figured it out. Thnx for the info, guys. *NM*Andromeda_5[Kilo] 3/29/07 3:40 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.