/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Writer Wanted
Posted By: Forrest of B.orgDate: 2/19/07 10:21 p.m.

I'm looking for a writer to create two short pieces of Eternal-related fan-fiction... a sort of prologue and epilogue. I've got the major plot-points thoroughly fleshed out (there aren't many of them), but I suck at narrative-style writing (I can barely do terminal monologues as it is) and lack the time to even try my hand at this, so I was hoping someone might be able to take the skeletal structure of these plot-ends and write some pretty little narrative prose about them. This won't be part of the game, but rather sort of book-ends; if they're done in time I hope to put them in the user manual / player's guide that ships with the game. (The epilogue won't give away the ending; it will serve as a sort of teaser, actually).

The two scenes to be narrated are:

Prologue - A UESC crew searching the ruins of Tau Ceti after the end of the Pfhor War, looking for the remains of one Mk IV Battleroid (and incidentally relating background info about the failed war).

Epilogue - Marcus (the player-character) deep in Pfhor space during the final push to topple the Pfhor empire, looking out upon a vast and mysterious spherical space station larger than a planet, ruminating on his sorrowful memories of it, and warning his superiors to leave it the hell alone.

More details available to those who are interested, of course.

So, any takers?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Writer WantedForrest of B.org 2/19/07 10:21 p.m.
     blast..MrHen 2/20/07 4:57 a.m.
           Re: blast..goran 2/20/07 11:27 a.m.
           Re: blast..Forrest of B.org 2/20/07 3:01 p.m.
     Re: Writer Wanted *LINK*Blayne 2/20/07 1:27 p.m.
     I'm up for the taskTyler 2/20/07 5:49 p.m.
     Re: Writer WantedEnder 2/23/07 3:25 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.