|A little request: PiD Related|
|Posted By: Jonathan Tennant||Date: 2/1/07 2:05 a.m.|
Ok, now I'm jumping headfirst into this PiD remake, and so I'll go ahead and make known the things I need to get started:
1. A complete set of the game graphics. Exported pictures of all in game assets, to be used as reference for 3D artwork (and probably as in-game placeholders as well). This means, every frame of animation for every monster, every projectile, every scenery object, and all the texture sets. This is the single largest thing I need, but since I have seen many of these assets used in the MPiD project, I know there must be someone who has all this stuff lying around, or someone who knows someone who does.
2. A pointer on where I can set up shop. I need a website to write about my progress and display screen shots. I can manage and build a basic site, but I need a free place to put it up.
And, just some info for everyone who is interested in this project, I have:
1. A 3D artist, who is very talented and works for fairly low pay (which is good since that's all I have to offer).
2. Enough spare money to pay him to create the art I need.
3. The programming experience and expertise to create the original, fully 3D engine.
4. A partially complete engine already being adapted to behave like PiD.
5. The ability to recreate PiD maps very faithfully in this new engine.
6. A lot more spare time than most people and a great desire to make this happen.
If anyone wants to ask questions, feel free to do so here on the forum or email me at OrcSlayer16416@aol.com. I would really appreciate it if some people show interest, so I know I'm not the only one who wants to do this...
|A little request: PiD Related||Jonathan Tennant||2/1/07 2:05 a.m.|
|Re: A little request: PiD Related||kyjel||2/1/07 2:50 a.m.|
|Re: A little request: PiD Related||Jonathan Tennant||2/1/07 10:19 a.m.|
|I successfully Googled two of them *NM*||MrHen||2/1/07 11:15 a.m.|
|Re: A little request: PiD Related||thermoplyae||2/1/07 12:23 p.m.|
|Re: A little request: PiD Related||Jonathan Tennant||2/1/07 12:50 p.m.|
|Re: A little request: PiD Related||Forrest of B.org||2/1/07 2:42 p.m.|
|Re: A little request: PiD Related||Jonathan Tennant||2/1/07 5:32 p.m.|
|Re: A little request: PiD Related||Forrest of B.org||2/1/07 9:19 p.m.|
|Re: A little request: PiD Related||Jonathan Tennant||2/1/07 10:31 p.m.|
Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email email@example.com
Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.