/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

awesome.
Posted By: MrHenDate: 1/29/07 5:44 a.m.

In Response To: Re: I can take a look at it. :) (Forrest of B.org)

: I'm Pfhorrest on AIM. Other than that, email and here work for me.

My AIM is grabbag13. I am not on much, unless I am looking for someone. I will probably drop you a note sometime.

: At this stage I'm looking for the "very critical" kind of stuff.
: Typos, story inconsistency, texture misalignment, polygons missing ambient
: sounds, something just doesn't look good / read well, etc.

: Just keep in mind that the "X" revisions (changes since Mk V) have
: only been thoroughly done up to the chapter with the same number as the
: alpha, i.e. I know that chapters 4 and 5 suck (in some places don't work
: at all) in Alpha 3. In Alpha 4, Chapter 4 should work and not suck too
: much. By Alpha 5, the whole thing should be feature-complete (which really
: should make it Beta 1, but I think I'll keep the numbering scheme the
: same, then do one Beta after Alpha 5 has been thoroughly tested (and the
: feedback incorporated), and then if that's good, release it).

Gotcha. I will start poking around with the latest and start taking notes. :)

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Anyone ever heard of the WMaiD fusion mine weapon?Pfhorever 1/17/07 6:36 a.m.
     Re: Anyone ever heard of the WMaiD fusion mine weaForrest of B.org 1/17/07 8:16 a.m.
           Re: Anyone ever heard of the WMaiD fusion mine weaPfhorever 1/17/07 8:32 a.m.
           Re: Anyone ever heard of the WMaiD fusion mine weaPfhorever 1/17/07 9:02 a.m.
                 Re: Anyone ever heard of the WMaiD fusion mine weaSnowCrash 1/17/07 2:34 p.m.
                       Re: Anyone ever heard of the WMaiD fusion mine weaPfhorever 1/17/07 3:19 p.m.
                             Re: Anyone ever heard of the WMaiD fusion mine weaSnowCrash 1/17/07 3:28 p.m.
                                   Re: Anyone ever heard of the WMaiD fusion mine weaPfhorever 1/17/07 3:30 p.m.
                       Re: Anyone ever heard of the WMaiD fusion mine weaPfhorever 1/17/07 3:29 p.m.
                             I say go with the french! VIVA LA RESISTANCE! *NM*Johannes Gunnar 1/17/07 9:58 p.m.
                                   Re: I say go with the french! VIVA LA RESISTANCE!Pfhorever 1/18/07 12:03 p.m.
                                         Anyone home?Pfhorever 1/19/07 2:01 p.m.
                                               Re: Anyone home?ukimalefu 1/19/07 6:54 p.m.
                                                     Re: Anyone home?Pfhorever 1/20/07 4:46 a.m.
                                                           Re: Anyone home? *LINK* *LINK*Pfhorever 1/20/07 7:34 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Anyone home?thermoplyae 1/20/07 9:03 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Anyone home?Pfhorever 1/20/07 9:39 a.m.
                                                                             Re: Anyone home?thermoplyae 1/20/07 8:37 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Anyone home?Pfhorever 1/25/07 1:00 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Anyone home?thermoplyae 1/25/07 5:29 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Anyone home?ukimalefu 1/25/07 6:21 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Anyone home?thermoplyae 1/25/07 6:37 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Anyone home?Forrest of B.org 1/25/07 6:50 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Anyone home?thermoplyae 1/25/07 8:48 p.m.
                                                                                                           On Projects and Passive BystandersMrHen 1/26/07 5:31 a.m.
                                                                                                                 Re: On Projects and Passive BystandersForrest of B.org 1/26/07 8:52 a.m.
                                                                                                                       Me! All about me!MrHen 1/26/07 9:07 a.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: Me! All about me!Forrest of B.org 1/26/07 8:20 p.m.
                                                                                                                                   I can take a look at it. :)MrHen 1/27/07 12:18 p.m.
                                                                                                                                         Re: I can take a look at it. :)Forrest of B.org 1/28/07 4:40 p.m.
                                                                                                                                               awesome.MrHen 1/29/07 5:44 a.m.
                                                                                                                 Just what IS needed for a project? (Very long!)RyokoTK 1/26/07 9:53 p.m.
                                                                                                                       Heartily seconded *NM* *NM*kyjel 1/26/07 10:05 p.m.
                                                                                                                       Maps and storiesMrHen 1/27/07 12:41 p.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: Maps and storieskyjel 1/27/07 12:59 p.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: Maps and storiesgoran 1/27/07 6:28 p.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: Maps and storiesRyokoTK 1/28/07 4:20 p.m.
                                                                                                                                   slight correction...MrHen 1/29/07 5:50 a.m.
                                                                                                                                         Re: slight correction...RyokoTK 1/29/07 6:20 a.m.
                                                                                                                                               :) *NM*MrHen 1/29/07 8:43 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: Anyone home?goran 1/26/07 5:48 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: Anyone home?thermoplyae 1/26/07 6:46 a.m.
                                                                             Re: Anyone home?goran 1/26/07 6:15 a.m.
                                                                                   haha, that link is awesome *NM*MrHen 1/26/07 8:11 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: Anyone home?Andrew Nagy 1/26/07 6:34 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Anyone home?Forrest of B.org 1/26/07 8:26 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Anyone home?Andrew Nagy 1/26/07 10:00 p.m.
                                                                                                     we could if you LINKED it... *NM*MrHen 1/27/07 12:10 p.m.
                                                           Re: Anyone home?ukimalefu 1/20/07 11:00 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Anyone home?Pfhorever 1/20/07 11:40 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Anyone home?McNutcase 1/20/07 12:15 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Anyone home?Pfhorever 1/20/07 12:20 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Anyone home?McNutcase 1/20/07 12:23 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Anyone home?Pfhorever 1/20/07 12:27 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Anyone home?McNutcase 1/20/07 12:31 p.m.
                                                                                               I can proof websitesMrHen 1/21/07 1:12 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Anyone home?ukimalefu 1/20/07 4:51 p.m.
     Re: Anyone ever heard of the WMaiD fusion mine weagoran 1/17/07 9:23 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.