/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Graphics people needed
Posted By: Forrest of B.orgDate: 1/18/07 8:38 p.m.

Hello everyone,

I have a brief update on Eternal's progress, and a request for aid, or for someone to put anyone you know who might be able to help me, in contact with me. I'm looking at you, you people who read other forums, or Pfhorums, and may know of new-school talent that I've never heard of before.

The update: Eternal no longer needs it's three new monsters for chapter 5, because I have found suitable replacements and made a rather interesting modification to the story to account for the change in monsters from those who were planned. I think you'll all like it.

The thing I do still need, though, is one new monster. This one new monster is rather simple; I need an idle pose, which will also be the moving pose since this character hovers; and I need a firing pose. Death/dead sprites are not necessary. Anyone with good skills drawing or modelling humanoid figures, I'd really like to hear from you soon if you think you could help with this. This one character will only be used once, but she is very important, and I'd really hate to have to cut her from the project.

Another thing I'd really *like* are some updated weapons graphics. A number of my weapons don't look quite the same between their in-hand and on-ground versions, and I don't have all the different angles needed to make new player sprites. (On a related note, new player graphics would also be nice... who was that guy working on "November"? Who had the "Fobot" graphic that he was using for his player sprites?) For this reason (and the desire to have higher-res versions) I'd like to remodel all of my weapons graphics. Unfortunately I have no modelling skills at all, and even if I did, I'm ending my senior year at university soon so it's kind of crunch time for the rest of the year, and I'm hoping to have everything else in the project wrapped up and ready to go this summer.

Please help... and/or spread the word that I need help. Thanks.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Graphics people neededForrest of B.org 1/18/07 8:38 p.m.
     Re: Graphics people neededMisha@WMaiD 1/19/07 1:57 p.m.
           Re: Graphics people neededgoran 1/20/07 7:15 a.m.
           Re: Graphics people neededForrest of B.org 1/21/07 10:25 p.m.
                 Re: Graphics people neededForrest of B.org 1/21/07 10:27 p.m.
                       Re: Graphics people neededMisha@WMaiD 1/23/07 4:48 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.